ADVERTISEMENT

3R have you been watching 3 Rivers?

I see my daughter’s former first Baseman is tearing things up so far.
As much as possible with grandkids pickup and such things. Impala to be at the MAC games Monday if they get to play, this rain has really messed with the schedule. I assume you're talking about Pingel? She is playing well and hitting extremely well and for lots of power. They tweaked her swing a little, she doesn't run well so they have her getting the ball in the air as much as possible and she has always hit it hard a lot. She will own the 3R single season HR record shortly, the career record won't be far behind AND she's hitting for average too. Wish we could have signed her SS buddy to play with her next year too. The former centerfielder from up there ain't too shabby either. :D

Last edited:
Yes Pingle. No if she has a downside it’s her speed.

If Mizzou was smart they would sign the shortstop.

You are right about the centerfielder too. There have been some really good players come through Farmington while my daughter has been there.

Yes Pingle. No if she has a downside it’s her speed.

If Mizzou was smart they would sign the shortstop.

You are right about the centerfielder too. There have been some really good players come through Farmington while my daughter has been there.
Maybe she can take the starting SS job from the current SS at Jeffco, if not she will play somewhere. I think the one at Mizzou will be there for a few more years. I heard the Mizzou coach has said she is THE best player he ever coached.
MAC got a split with 3R today and they also split with Jeffco earlier this season.

Well she literally can play anywhere including catcher. And Mizzou isn’t playing very well. She would be an impact player on that team.

I’m pretty sure she is going to SEMO if Mizzou doesn’t call.

Well she literally can play anywhere including catcher. And Mizzou isn’t playing very well. She would be an impact player on that team.

I’m pretty sure she is going to SEMO if Mizzou doesn’t call.
She had them on her list of 4 year schools when she made her visit to 3R. For now she'll be at Jeffco for a year or two then see what comes along.
Pingle hit her 16th and 17th HR today in a sweep at State Fair giving her the single season record and only 5 away from the career record. Very much within reach in her freshman year with about a dozen games left in the regular season plus the Region 16 Tourney.

She had them on her list of 4 year schools when she made her visit to 3R. For now she'll be at Jeffco for a year or two then see what comes along.
Pingle hit her 16th and 17th HR today in a sweep at State Fair giving her the single season record and only 5 away from the career record. Very much within reach in her freshman year with about a dozen games left in the regular season plus the Region 16 Tourney.
Pingel is up to 18HR's with only 16 strikeouts, slugging over .900 and just shy of a .500 BA. She also broke the single season RBI record of 62 and now has 66.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT