ADVERTISEMENT

2024 classes

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
I have found the information i need to get as close to possible without being a part of MSHSAA
However I found it after my vacation. I will see if I can get it done

Is this different info than what was previously posted? A couple of us did our "best guess" based on DESE numbers from November and added the schools playing this season (Linn, OFallon Christian, Pleasant Hope, no co-op amongst KC Central/Southeast, UAC back after the district fiasco last year) and eliminated Doniphan, DuBourg, and Wellington. If you have newer info, that would be awesome.

yes
Is this different info than what was previously posted? A couple of us did our "best guess" based on DESE numbers from November and added the schools playing this season (Linn, OFallon Christian, Pleasant Hope, no co-op amongst KC Central/Southeast, UAC back after the district fiasco last year) and eliminated Doniphan, DuBourg, and Wellington. If you have newer info, that would be awesome.
I was finally able to obtain a list of all member schools, the ones registered to play, the ones not registered for football, and a list of the co-ops . Using this We should be able to get dang close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Treadmill
Very excellent. That's a tough list to find. Could you post? We minions can do your work if you're busy.

Very excellent. That's a tough list to find. Could you post? We minions can do your work if you're busy.
Its not so much that I found the list in a treasure since. I found the necessary information to create the list, then i will use said list to make the best guess at classes. A little Annoying and very time consuming but worth it in the long run

100 placed into their respective 8man vs 11man. 417 more member schools to place or remove because they dont play.
Then to pull enrollment numbers and assign them into classes
Then to pull champ factor and make the respective moves

Should be done by Sunday or Monday lol

100 placed into their respective 8man vs 11man. 417 more member schools to place or remove because they dont play.
Then to pull enrollment numbers and assign them into classes
Then to pull champ factor and make the respective moves

Should be done by Sunday or Monday lol
8-man only added Wellington Napoleon is this correct? No subtractions/moves back to 11-man.

I had to take a break and actually work. Unfortunately I didn't pay a lot of attention to 8 man last year so some of the co-ops I've seen have surprised me but that may just be lack of knowledge due to lack of interest but I'm trying to do better. I currently have 125 teams placed with about 350 more to place or remove. I am back to a double monitor setup so should go bit faster if work stays out the way

ok i have a total of 356 total schools
45 8 man schools
311 11 man schools
I will start on adding enrolment numbers soon

You know enrollment numbers are not set by schools until August 21st
You know you have no idea what you are talking about right. Please go read page 128 of the mshsaa handbook. It can be found under popular links on mshsaa website

Last edited:
My apologies, I meant 22 Aug, Last date to set go or no go for season so MSHSSA can do classifications.

Football Manual 2024 - Dates:
Page 2

First allowable practice August 12 Deadline for Eligibility Roster Submission through MSHSAA website (day prior to first interscholastic activity), edits/updates may continue to be made August 21 Deadline to withdraw from season/postseason for classification purposes. 12:00 PM August 22 Pre-Season Jamboree may be conducted after your team has completed nine (9) days of conditioning practice. *EARLIEST DATE August 22 Deadline for Online Rules Review and Coaches Rules Test August 23 Varsity Schedule posted on MSHSAA website August 23 First allowable contest (Requirements for By-Laws 1.7 & 3.9.1 must be met prior) August 29 Class/District Assignments Released August 30

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT