ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the other Mosports.com?

That site that was started in 21 is it still out there? Anybody ever use it?
200w.gif

How dare you can me Bozo. That is reserved for one clown we all know and hold dear to our heart. Call me moron, idiot or stupid next time.
Arcola, you're a MoSports veteran. I KNOW you have read the "Whats YOUR Thing" thread. So you should be well aware what MY things are and that those do NOT include; moron, idiot, or stupid. NICE TRY NINCOMPOOP!!!!

You drink beer and hang out with high school kids and try to unduly influence a football program. Get on with your life you piece of human garbage. People are laughing at you behind your hairy back fat.
Excuse me? Do you even MoSports?? I am RETIRED!!!! I am NO LONGER the booster club president. Apparently you have never been involved with a football program that has a booster club like Ampipe's. That club is ENGRAINED and critical to the success of the football program. NICE TRY!!!

Did you even watch my doc? There were only ADULTS at the Ampipe Pool Hall!! You saw me with the high school kids at the SCHOOL!!!! Also, funny you mention "getting on" because you're still hung up and obsessed with Gerry Bertier!!! MOVE ON!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Excuse me? Do you even MoSports?? I am RETIRED!!!! I am NO LONGER the booster club president. Apparently you have never been involved with a football program that has a booster club like Ampipe's. That club is ENGRAINED and critical to the success of the football program. NICE TRY!!!

Did you even watch my doc? There were only ADULTS at the Ampipe Pool Hall!! You saw me with the high school kids at the SCHOOL!!!! Also, funny you mention "getting on" because you're still hung up and obsessed with Gerry Bertier!!! MOVE ON!!!
garth-waynes-world-k-live-in.gif

Reactions: BoosterBosko
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT