ADVERTISEMENT

West Plains Boys and Girls Basketball Shootout (06/09, 06/10, 06/16, and/or 06/17)

john.miller

Nov 10, 2020
Coaches,

Please mark your calendar for this summer's West Plains Summer Shootout. There is a Google Form attached with all of the dates and information. If you want more information please let me know!

2022 Boys Basketball Dates:
June 9th and June 10th @ (West Plains High School) West Plains, MO
June 16th and June 17th @ (West Plains High School) West Plains, MO

When you begin to prepare for this off-season, we hope you will make the West Plains Summer Shootout a part of your plans.

This summer, we will be hosting the 2nd annual West Plains Shootouts for Junior High & High School boys and girls basketball teams.

Cost: $45 per game. Each team will play a minimum of 3 games per day. If you would like more or less please let me know.

If you are interested please fill out this Google Form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

2022 West Plains Boys and Girls Basketball Shootout (https://forms.gle/SHSEYp5Lbo91JhuK9)
We look forward to seeing you in June!

Coaches,

Please mark your calendar for this summer's West Plains Summer Shootout. There is a Google Form attached with all of the dates and information. If you want more information please let me know!

2022 Boys and Girls Basketball Dates:
June 9th and June 10th @ (West Plains High School) West Plains, MO
June 16th and June 17th @ (West Plains High School) West Plains, MO

When you begin to prepare for this off-season, we hope you will make the West Plains Summer Shootout a part of your plans.

This summer, we will be hosting the 2nd annual West Plains Shootouts for Junior High & High School boys and girls basketball teams.

Cost: $45 per game. Each team will play a minimum of 3 games per day. If you would like more or less please let me know.

If you are interested please fill out this Google Form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

2022 West Plains Boys and Girls Basketball Shootout (https://forms.gle/SHSEYp5Lbo91JhuK9)
We look forward to seeing you in June!

My email is john.miller@zizzers.org if you need any additional information.

Is this really going to be at the high school or the rec building that is over by the high school.

Is this really going to be at the high school or the rec building that is over by the high school.
It will be at the HS and the rec building across from the HS. Depending on how much interest we have, which we have had a lot, we possibly might add some more facilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT