ADVERTISEMENT

Usher, really?

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Ok. So being the open-minded consumer of art that I am, I played Usher’s top 15 songs. WTF. I would label his genre as “p*ssy pop”. NOT A SUPER BOWL WORTHY ACT. The deterioration of our nation continues.

Ok. So being the open-minded consumer of art that I am, I played Usher’s top 15 songs. WTF. I would label his genre as “p*ssy pop”. NOT A SUPER BOWL WORTHY ACT. The deterioration of our nation continues.
He put on a good show.

OKay. First, congrats on winning Runner-up for JACKTARD Post of 2023/2024 with your take on the Chiefs not making the Super Bowl. Secondly, that post precludes you from making any commentary on the halftime show or anything else about the Super Bowl. Many of us already knew how this would end. The scriptwriters had all of it weeks ago. The Swift kiss, the Reid roll on the ground with #95, the argument with Kelce. Staged. They did this in Vegas just to spit on the grave of Al Davis. Good one, NFL. Good one.

OKay. First, congrats on winning Runner-up for JACKTARD Post of 2023/2024 with your take on the Chiefs not making the Super Bowl. Secondly, that post precludes you from making any commentary on the halftime show or anything else about the Super Bowl. Many of us already knew how this would end. The scriptwriters had all of it weeks ago. The Swift kiss, the Reid roll on the ground with #95, the argument with Kelce. Staged. They did this in Vegas just to spit on the grave of Al Davis. Good one, NFL. Good one.
You forgot about the Chiefs Kingdom flag buried under the stadium but my how those red banners really popped against the black of the stadium.

swizz beatz mad as hell at usher
dont be getting all up on keys like that

e172fbbd-7156-44fa-bf19-6bdb2cec831a_text.gif

Not sure I've watched the halftime act since 2007, when Prince slayed it in the Miami rain. Electric guitar? Rain? No factor, just sack up and rip it. He set the bar so high I haven't been back.
Seriously, use halftime to hit the head, clean up a little around the kitchen, reload your beverage of choice, reply to your missed texts and settle back in. It's less stressful than enduring some act you've only barely heard of and could care even less about. Besides, it wasn't your $50 mil spent on the stupid thing.

George Strait would be a good show, I saw him in 1985. Reba McIntyre opened for him. Kiss could finish up there career with concert. Van Halen should have gotten a show.
while George Strait is a great singer, his shows are boring as ****.

Even my kids in their late 20's and early 30's like the classic rock. Let's get AC/DC in to play the top pump song ever, Thunderstruck.

FDLo0wAX0AIHewt

Was Shania Twain the last country artist to do the halftime show?
I liked Tom Pettys halftime.
Would like to see the Foo Fighters do it.

They should just play a video replay of the Prince halftime show and be done with it.

Let's just replay Super Bowl I halftime and have jet packs. Yes, I know most of the games are now in dome stadiums. Tell them to not bump their heads.

Let's just replay Super Bowl I halftime and have jet packs. Yes, I know most of the games are now in dome stadiums. Tell them to not bump their heads.
Super Bowl 4 was an interesting halftime show. I'd be all for that again.

Super Bowl V: the Southeast Missouri State University marching band, Anita Bryant, Up With People! That was so friggin' hot I bet the birth rate spiked nine months later!

Dumpster Fire GIF

Current state of the Raiders............

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Super Bowl V: the Southeast Missouri State University marching band, Anita Bryant, Up With People! That was so friggin' hot I bet the birth rate spiked nine months later!
leslie nielsen et GIF

Haven't seen anything like this (everyone on Airplane! sick because they ate fish) since the Anita Bryant concert!

• Haha
Reactions: 86THS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT