ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is a criminal for overestimating and then reporting the value of his estate to the bank.

ABC 13 News

It’s out there on small news stations. None of the big outlets picking it up because it doesn’t fit the narrative. I am open for evidence to the contrary and would admit I’m wrong. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in how we treat the two side. Trump does a deal and uses all the tricks to make his estate look like it’s worth more. The bank says is normal and they made money on and would do again. Trump is indicted for his actions and it’s national news. The Biden admin uses similar tricks but to devalue something for government subsidies and we get some local news stories and the admin is applauded by dems in the area for getting those high income places so free handouts.

Here’s a local Seattle new source
do you read what you post? This answers your 'gotcha'.

IRS code specifies an area qualifies as low-income if it has a poverty rate of 20% or more. Areas with a median income below that of 80% of the nearest metropolitan area or state can also qualify. This allows affluent areas to still qualify as low-income as long as they are located in significantly richer areas.

do you read what you post? This answers your 'gotcha'.

IRS code specifies an area qualifies as low-income if it has a poverty rate of 20% or more. Areas with a median income below that of 80% of the nearest metropolitan area or state can also qualify. This allows affluent areas to still qualify as low-income as long as they are located in significantly richer areas.
I mentioned it intentionally. Trump used the same kind of tricks and that’s why the bank didn’t’t care and gave him the loans. We all know Martha’s Vineyard is not low income but by using the system as it’s written they were able to make affluent places qualify. Just like in the opposite fashion Trump overinflated his worth by comparing it to other places making us seem like it was worth more and the bank accepted it.

I mentioned it intentionally. Trump used the same kind of tricks and that’s why the bank didn’t’t care and gave him the loans. We all know Martha’s Vineyard is not low income but by using the system as it’s written they were able to make affluent places qualify. Just like in the opposite fashion Trump overinflated his worth by comparing it to other places making us seem like it was worth more and the bank accepted it.
no the federal system is what says they can use martha's vineyard.

if biden broke the law, charge him!

just like all the 'illegal' stuff hillary did...why didn't the Trump DOJ charge her?

Hint: In courts you actually need evidence someone broke the law. You can say whatever you want when you're not under oath.

I mentioned it intentionally. Trump used the same kind of tricks.

no the federal system is what says they can use martha's vineyard.

if biden broke the law, charge him!

just like all the 'illegal' stuff hillary did...why didn't the Trump DOJ charge her?

Hint: In courts you actually need evidence someone broke the law. You can say whatever you want when you're not under oath.
The banking system is what said Trump and all other property owners can do what he did and also why the bank representative said Trump did nothing unusual. Yet you believe one is a crime but the other isn’t. Both are playing by the rules of the systems. One is applauded the other condemned.

Deutsche Bank Executive Testifies Loan to Trump Wasn't Unusual

The banking system is what said Trump and all other property owners can do what he did and also why the bank representative said Trump did nothing unusual. Yet you believe one is a crime but the other isn’t. Both are playing by the rules of the systems. One is applauded the other condemned.

Deutsche Bank Executive Testifies Loan to Trump Wasn't Unusual
seems like trump is always the victim.

Weird.

Ever notice that?

Everyone is out to get him? Anyone that disagrees with him is immediately attacked on a personal level .

You'd almost think the trumpers were a cult.

Reactions: HomeyR

Weird.

Ever notice that?

Everyone is out to get him? Anyone that disagrees with him is immediately attacked on a personal level .

Don’t ever remember calling him a victim, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy, like I always try to do, in the media portrayal of the two situations. Instead of bringing an argument that is relevant you call Trump supporters a cult. This tells me you have no retort. You also must see what I’m saying and agree to some extent but you can’t bring yourself to admit that Biden is no different than Trump because your world view comes crashing down. This is called cognitive dissonance.

Don’t ever remember calling him a victim, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy, like I always try to do, in the media portrayal of the two situations. Instead of bringing an argument that is relevant you call Trump supporters a cult. This tells me you have no retort. You also must see what I’m saying and agree to some extent but you can’t bring yourself to admit that Biden is no different than Trump because your world view comes crashing down. This is called cognitive dissonance.
so silly.

They're both terrible.

Trump's problem is he obstructed justice and that's a slam dunk.

You don't get 90+ felonies just because you're not a dem.

Weird.

Ever notice that?

No its the anti-Trumpers and NeverTrumpers who are the cult followers. He has got in your head bad.

Do you understand what an "Estimate " is??? I may think my game worn Montana jersey is worth $10,000, you may think it's worth $1000. A good estimate is probably somewhere in between.

No its the anti-Trumpers and NeverTrumpers who are the cult followers. He has got in your head bad.

Do you understand what an "Estimate " is??? I may think my game worn Montana jersey is worth $10,000, you may think it's worth $1000. A good estimate is probably somewhere in between.
It's funny the pretzels you trumperroids will twist yourself into to defend the godking.

Do you think he is guilty of any of the 90+ criminal indictments against him?

or is it everyone out to get Trump?

Logic, gentlemen.

Reactions: HomeyR

Come on, you can't be serious.
Posting on Facebook you want $10,000 for your jersey, is different from going to the bank and claiming you have $10,000 in collateral for a loan because you valued it at that price.

Come on, you can't be serious.
Posting on Facebook you want $10,000 for your jersey, is different from going to the bank and claiming you have $10,000 in collateral for a loan because you valued it at that price.
A bedtime story for you:

Once upon a time, there were two businessmen, Don and Bob. Both had roughly the same amount of stuff. They both wanted loans to get more stuff and grow their businesses. Bob went to the bank for a loan. He told them how much stuff he had.

The bank said they couldn’t loan Bob all the money he wanted because he didn’t have enough stuff as collateral. Bob was sad and had to give up his dream of growing his business
Don, on the other hand, went to the bank and exaggerated how much stuff he had. By a lot. Don was a slick talker and had false paperwork to show he had a lot more stuff than he really did.

The bank felt more comfortable giving Don the loan, because they believed he had enough stuff to offer as collateral. Don ended up getting more stuff and living large.

Who is the victim? Not the bank. One could argue they should’ve done their homework on slick-talking Don.

It’s Bob. It’s the thousands of Bobs who follow the rules and don’t lie and cheat their way into a better life.

Who protects people like Bob? Who makes sure the rules are fair for all?

The Southern District of New freaking York, that’s who.

The End.

A bedtime story for you:

Once upon a time, there were two businessmen, Don and Bob. Both had roughly the same amount of stuff. They both wanted loans to get more stuff and grow their businesses. Bob went to the bank for a loan. He told them how much stuff he had.

The bank said they couldn’t loan Bob all the money he wanted because he didn’t have enough stuff as collateral. Bob was sad and had to give up his dream of growing his business
Don, on the other hand, went to the bank and exaggerated how much stuff he had. By a lot. Don was a slick talker and had false paperwork to show he had a lot more stuff than he really did.

The bank felt more comfortable giving Don the loan, because they believed he had enough stuff to offer as collateral. Don ended up getting more stuff and living large.

Who is the victim? Not the bank. One could argue they should’ve done their homework on slick-talking Don.

It’s Bob. It’s the thousands of Bobs who follow the rules and don’t lie and cheat their way into a better life.

Who protects people like Bob? Who makes sure the rules are fair for all?

The Southern District of New freaking York, that’s who.

The End.
How many Business loans have you applied for? Doesn't work that way...

Also why prosecute him now? Why not when Trumps companies filed Chapter 11 protection 4 times in the past? Why because he wasn't running for president. And Trust me I hope Trump never wins the white house, but to say they are doing this for the small man is a load of crap....because they have had many times in the past but back then New York was benefitting from Trump, so they didn't want to then.

Also why prosecute him now? Why not when Trumps companies filed Chapter 11 protection 4 times in the past? Why because he wasn't running for president. And Trust me I hope Trump never wins the white house, but to say they are doing this for the small man is a load of crap....because they have had many times in the past but back then New York was benefitting from Trump, so they didn't want to then.
Of course, it is political. It doesn't take a master businessman to know that it is not a good idea to insult the people who can eventually take you down. He let the power go to his head, and now that he doesn't have power he has karma coming home.

The problem is that as President of the United States Trump can argue that he deemed the documents public records and declared himself the caretaker of such. The Presidential Records act in fact give PResidents the right to keep all kinds of documents,

Supreme court has scheduled opening arguments for April 22nd, by the time this is all sorted out Dnny will be president again and none of it will matter

The problem is that as President of the United States Trump can argue that he deemed the documents public records and declared himself the caretaker of such. The Presidential Records act in fact give PResidents the right to keep all kinds of documents,

Supreme court has scheduled opening arguments for April 22nd, by the time this is all sorted out Dnny will be president again and none of it will matter
if they grant him immunity I suspect trump will become a 'clear and present danger' and get 86'd.

Reactions: Expect2Win

He is finally being held accountable for being the criminal that he has been his entire life. $25 million for Trump U. fraud.
$2 million for charity fraud. Those two things alone would disqualify anyone else from holding office ever again.

The Carroll assault case. Stormy Daniels mushroom case. Now this massive tax/bank fraud. Everyone also knows he has lied to his donors and has used campaign donations to pay lawyers and travel the country on personal trips.

Accepting millions from China and other countries at his resorts while president wasn’t ok, We let him get away with that also. The PPP loans to his buddies will never be prosecuted. He has gotten away with so much shet his entire life I wouldn’t get too bent out of shape over him finally paying the piper.

He is finally being held accountable for being the criminal that he has been his entire life. $25 million for Trump U. fraud.
$2 million for charity fraud. Those two things alone would disqualify anyone else from holding office ever again.

The Carroll assault case. Stormy Daniels mushroom case. Now this massive tax/bank fraud. Everyone also knows he has lied to his donors and has used campaign donations to pay lawyers and travel the country on personal trips.

Accepting millions from China and other countries at his resorts while president wasn’t ok, We let him get away with that also. The PPP loans to his buddies will never be prosecuted. He has gotten away with so much shet his entire life I wouldn’t get too bent out of shape over him finally paying the piper.
But why didn't they go after him before now? That my point, the man is a dirt ball 100% but he was also in bed with the Clinton's for a long time, I just find it funny that now they go after him.

Charity fraud???? Every penny that was in his charity fund came out of his own pocket. I dont know how you can defraud yourself. So the end result was he just closed the charity and stopped giving money to worthwhile causes

But why didn't they go after him before now? That my point, the man is a dirt ball 100% but he was also in bed with the Clinton's for a long time, I just find it funny that now they go after him.
theyve been going 'after him' for years.
Trump U.
He stalls everything . It's what he does.

Charity fraud???? Every penny that was in his charity fund came out of his own pocket. I dont know how you can defraud yourself. So the end result was he just closed the charity and stopped giving money to worthwhile causes
man you really need to educate yourself on your godking. It's sick how folks like you get into the cult and refuse to accept you screwed up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...rity-money-into-his-business/?sh=5b513e0c6b4a

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/12/trump-pays-2-million-fine-for-stealing-from-charity.html

Last edited:

Except for nuclear documents, those cannot become public records, unless released by atomic energy commission. There were several nuclear documents found in Trump's position. Some of our most secret info that we have.

Of course, it is political. It doesn't take a master businessman to know that it is not a good idea to insult the people who can eventually take you down. He let the power go to his head, and now that he doesn't have power he has karma coming home.
@bullitpdq68 I wasn't taking a shot at you. I was taking a shot at Trump. He brought it on himself.

Reactions: bullitpdq68

You really aren't paying attention, are you? There is a process to declare the documents public records. He didn't follow that process. Neither did Biden.
It doesn't matter if he is president then or not. It still matters. He still has to follow the law.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
Except for nuclear documents, those cannot become public records, unless released by atomic energy commission. There were several nuclear documents found in Trump's position. Some of our most secret info that we have.
Dude the Atomic Energy Commission was dissolved in 1975 I dont think they can do crap about anything

You really aren't paying attention, are you? There is a process to declare the documents public records. He didn't follow that process. Neither did Biden.
It doesn't matter if he is president then or not. It still matters. He still has to follow the law.
President of the United States can change procedures of the executive dept on a whim. ANY president and he doesnt have to get anyones approval or follow any procedure. He is the friggin President for gods sake lol

President of the United States can change procedures of the executive dept on a whim. ANY president and he doesnt have to get anyones approval or follow any procedure. He is the friggin President for gods sake lol
except there is zero evidence he did any of this.

He's a felon and will be convicted unless he can win reelection before and pardon himself.

except there is zero evidence he did any of this.

He's a felon and will be convicted unless he can win reelection before and pardon himself.
This presidential pardoning needs clarification.

No president should be able to pardon himself!

No president should be able to pardon a previous president, ala Nixon and Ford. Nixon was a crook and should have been held accountable as should Don the con.

He used so called charity money to buy paintings for his clubs among other things.. Family members were banned from ever running a charity again. So he was completely innocent of any wrong doing???
Bahahahahaha get out of the cult.

Reactions: Expect2Win
Because you shouldn’t run for president if you committed fraud, or made audio saying you just grab women by the P, or pay off multiple women using campaign funds, or stiffed small contractors, or exaggerated the size of your real estate, etc.

A lot of things have been uncovered and brought to the attention of prosecutors by journalists. If he hadn’t run for office, no journalists would have looked.

Dude the Atomic Energy Commission was dissolved in 1975 I dont think they can do crap about anyth
sorry, i meant dept of Atomic Energy ACT, the Dept of defense and dept of energy control nuclear secrets, it still takes a committee to declassify, president cant do it alone, nor can he posses them after his term ends.

The updated version of the Atomic Energy Act that is currently on the books has detailed descriptions of how to remove information from the Restricted Data category. That process is initiated by the Department of Energy (as successor to the Atomic Energy Commission), not the president. The only explicit role the president has in this process is that if the Department of Energy and Department of Defense disagree on whether something should be declassified, the president acts as the tie-breaker. The president is given other explicit powers regarding Restricted Data, like the ability to direct the Department of Defense to share it with allied nations under certain circumstances (like planning for mutual defense, such as with NATO), but not declassification. The fact that the law does not explicitly give presidents the power to blanket declassify things, but does give them a role in declassification and other matters regarding Restricted Data, suggests that Congress’s intent was not to allow the president to declassify Restricted Data at will.

Last edited:
Team, a rant:

This will all be moot. Sound and fury signifying nothing. No doubt the man committed crimes, but he won't serve a single solitary second of jail time. And he'll find a new grift to cover his fines; hell, he's already started with the golden shoes, et al.

Many of his voters, though many of them know better deep down, will never admit that they're being duped out of this money; they'll keep paying just to own the libs. They'll keep spouting nonsense that they know is false just to own the libs. They'll keep pretending they believe the most unbelievable stories just to own the libs.

But I don't believe for a second that the True Trump Truthers are even a majority of the Trump voters; I have too much faith in humanity. I've talked to too many Trump voters who say these things with a little smirk on their face that makes it obvious that they don't even believe what they're saying, and that they understand, at least a little bit, how ridiculous they sound, but they're saying it to own the lib that's talking to them.

It's our own fault in some ways, fellow libs. We play the high and mighty, virtue signaling, self-righteous game a lot. We're not very diplomatic about many issues. Nobody, no matter how much they might deserve it, wants to be talked down to. I'll admit guilt. Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT