ADVERTISEMENT

The Rats are Fleeing the Woke Ship

bksfg4

Sep 14, 2009

I included the Gateway Pundit only because they have the video and it will probably trigger some people.

Reactions: NationRoad

I included the Gateway Pundit only because they have the video and it will probably trigger some people.
1. Please tell "The Rock" that he is a rat to his face!
2. He just isn't endorsing anyone. That doesn't mean he won't vote for Biden.
Good try though, you guys sure are making a great effort.

1. Please tell "The Rock" that he is a rat to his face!
2. He just isn't endorsing anyone. That doesn't mean he won't vote for Biden.
Good try though, you guys sure are making a great effort.
1. The rock would only laugh at me if I called him a rat and do nothing because he wouldn’t care

2. Spin it however you want to sleep better at night. Biden is losing the black male vote and even someone like the rock is jumping ship. Any search of Biden losing black male voters spits out stories from media outlets on both sides discussing how he’s losing them.

Not looking good and you better keep holding out hope some of the law fare sticks to ol’ Fat Donny or it’s going to be Niagara Falls for you boys come November.

Reactions: NationRoad
1. The rock would only laugh at me if I called him a rat and do nothing because he wouldn’t care

2. Spin it however you want to sleep better at night. Biden is losing the black male vote and even someone like the rock is jumping ship. Any search of Biden losing black male voters spits out stories from media outlets on both sides discussing how he’s losing them.

Not looking good and you better keep holding out hope some of the law fare sticks to ol’ Fat Donny or it’s going to be Niagara Falls for you boys come November.
only way mangomussolini wins is if 1) he isn't convicted before election day and 2) RFK siphons enough off votes off Biden.

2 may happen.

1? sorry he's about to be a convict.

They are both losing support with key demographics.
Trump can't even get 90% in his primary with no one else still in the race!

only way mangomussolini wins is if 1) he isn't convicted before election day and 2) RFK siphons enough off votes off Biden.

2 may happen.

1? sorry he's about to be a convict.
Nothing says someone convicted of a felony cant be elected President. (exp by courts in NY and DC, might as well be convicted by the DNC)

That would crack me up, Trump in handcuffs is better than anyone the democrats have to offer up (Biden is almost living proof of that)

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Nothing says someone convicted of a felony cant be elected President. (exp by courts in NY and DC, might as well be convicted by the DNC)

That would crack me up, Trump in handcuffs is better than anyone the democrats have to offer up (Biden is almost living proof of that)
No he isn’t.

Most of Trump's cabinet won't support him this time around. Remember "all the best people."
Most of RFK's family won't support him.
Biden lost "The Rock".

Russia has already won.

You should have paid more attention in class.

LMAO Talk about a spin job!!!! Trump garnered 13%of black votes in 2020. Are you so drunk on Fox Koolaide to actually believe he is going to drastically change those numbers in 2024???

Most of Trump's cabinet won't support him this time around. Remember "all the best people."
Most of RFK's family won't support him.
Biden lost "The Rock".
Regular people, the ones whose votes will determine this election, care nothing about the political backings of RFKs family members or Trumps past cabinet members. I doubt 90 percent of the voting public could name any of them off the top of their heads anyway. You know who they could name and think is a badass…. you guessed it - “The Rock”. They would also be more willing to listen to his opinion than any of those unnamed stiffs you apparently hold in such high regard since you’ve brought them up on multiple occasions. People are becoming less and less afraid of the woke brigade coming after them and see there is life after being canceled by the mob. The rock is helping to normalize people on the left coming out and voicing their displeasure in Biden and his policies which is a major shift in peoples mentality. Who are those past cabinet members and Kennedy’s that people care so much about again? Add up all their followers and it can’t even come close to touching the rock.

LMAO Talk about a spin job!!!! Trump garnered 13%of black votes in 2020. Are you so drunk on Fox Koolaide to actually believe he is going to drastically change those numbers in 2024???
When the race is supposedly so tight it won’t take much to swing it in a lot of key places. Do you understand statistics? There are 34,000,000 black voters in america for 2024. Let’s say only half are male and half vote that’s still 8,500,000 voters. A 5 percent swing is projected and would be 425,000 vote swing. There’s no saying what will really happen but it won’t take much of a swing for it to make a difference in some of those key states.

people flooded to the polls to make sure Trump lost in 2020. They didn’t come out because they loved Biden. Trump responded by lying about the election and promoting an attack on our election system in various forms. He has subsequently been indicted for 91 felonies.

What is he proposing that will sway any of those voters? Your rambling defies all logic.

people flooded to the polls to make sure Trump lost in 2020. They didn’t come out because they loved Biden. Trump responded by lying about the election and promoting an attack on our election system in various forms. He has subsequently been indicted for 91 felonies.

What is he proposing that will sway any of those voters? Your rambling defies all logic.
Even with all that people aren’t supporting Biden this time. Everyone sees Biden as no different than Trump. They are both old and crooked. Doesn’t seem to be the same steam. No riots in the streets. (Ever wonder why those all stopped as soon as Biden got in office?) BLM is gone and it’s top members busted out for stealing money. The media can’t pull off the same hoaxes without being immediately called out and ridiculed (eg the bloodbath) not looking good for the dems even though “Trump is Hitler”. It is a different ballgame this go around. Add to that we don’t have to rely on the post office to make sure our elections are secure in a lot of places that count and it’s going to be a good show. I don’t know what’s going to happen but Big Donny may get convicted and still elected.

He doesn’t have to propose anything. The new meme is Biden is giving ADOS reparations to the immigrants or newcomers or whatever we are supposed to refer to them by. Like it or not it is catching on and hard to argue against. You can call it rambling or whatever you want. I could be wrong but I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a 10 percent swing in the black vote. Did you see Charlemagne the God call DEI garbage on the daily show? The shift has occurred. I’m not surprised you can’t see it.

Charlemagne the God? Bahahahahaha
How influential will that be with old people. You know. The millions of old people who voted for Trump, then saw Jan 6 and are disgusted with him now? The ones who see the SS and Medicare plans the GOP has ready.

Combine them with the females who are horrified with the “we got Roe, now birth control is next” agenda and you are going to be shocked how purple some of the states will turn.

The overturning of Roe, ending the federal legal right to abortion after a half-century, followed by the rush of state abortion bans and the threat of an overriding national ban, have crystallized public opinion: In a new Axios-Ipsos poll, 81 percent of adults (including 65 percent of Republicans) agreed that “abortion issues should be managed between a woman and her doctor, not the government.”

In Florida, voters will decide in November if they want to keep a six-week ban that starts May 1 or put Roe-like protections into their state constitution. Ya think some determined ladies will show up to vote in Florida? And elsewhere.

If you think this isn’t going to severely hurt your cause, then you are smoking your breakfast.

If you think this isn’t going to severely hurt your cause, then you are smoking your breakfast.

Anyone who is right leaning or moderate could care less what the heritage foundation says. All those “old people” are more scared of illegal aliens than Trump or the Jan 6 hoax. It is a battle of propaganda. You quickly forget and keep labeling me a Trump supporter which I am not. What I am able to do is look at the situation without having to be on either tea
Charlemagne the God? Bahahahahaha
How influential will that be with old people. You know. The millions of old people who voted for Trump, then saw Jan 6 and are disgusted with him now? The ones who see the SS and Medicare plans the GOP has ready.

Combine them with the females who are horrified with the “we got Roe, now birth control is next” agenda and you are going to be shocked how purple some of the states will turn.
I know you have trouble keeping up but it doesn’t matter that it Charlemagne, what matters is it’s on the Daily Show and what was once impossible to say to those on the left is now being said on a show watched my millions of Democrat voters who also think (even with Trump as the alternative) Biden admin has gone too far with DEI and the woke agenda. The armor is cracking. Should be fun to see how this all shakes loose.

You could benefit from a little cannabis in your life. It could help open your mind to the possibility you’ve been had for all these years and allow you to think freely and not just blindly follow your team. You could also benefit from what McKenna would call a heroic dose of mushrooms and squeegee that third eye clean for a minute so a little light can be let in to help you see that you don’t have to be a hopeless follower. It’s only a short drive to Denver and one of the bluest cities in the country.

1. It’s 2024 and you think the Daily Show is still an influential instrument with young voters.
2. We will see how it turns out. I know more people hate Trump with extreme passion, your so-called TDS. They may be bored and/or disappointed with Biden but they friggin hate Trump and want him to go away permanently. A lot of people.

Reactions: kaskaskiakid
This brings joy to my heart.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT