ADVERTISEMENT

So Biden wants the Feds (taxpayers) to pay for Key Bridge??

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Thats just nothing but stupid, the Singapore based shipping company and its insurers are responsible for the disaster and should pay every dime. Situations like this are why they have insurance.

I guess Biden wants it fixed quick so he can get back to riding trains over it!!!

Reactions: pgapro29
So wait for the insurance company and a company out of Singapore to pay for it to be fixed?
Exactly how long do you expect that to take?
Let me guess, 3 to 4 years? Just long enough for everyone to forget about it, and then if/when Trump gets into the white house and the work starts you can say "Look at how Trump was able to get this fixed, when Biden couldn't."

Reactions: pgapro29
So wait for the insurance company and a company out of Singapore to pay for it to be fixed?
Exactly how long do you expect that to take?
Let me guess, 3 to 4 years? Just long enough for everyone to forget about it, and then if/when Trump gets into the white house and the work starts you can say "Look at how Trump was able to get this fixed, when Biden couldn't."
Why would the State of Maryland have to wait?? IF they don't pay in a timely manner we rescind their license to operate in all waters under the jurisdiction of the US Coast Guard. IF they still refuse to pay then we pay for it and make the ban permanent on the company and all ships currently flagged in Singapore so they cant just change their ships nationality to another country to get around it

Why would the State of Maryland have to wait?? IF they don't pay in a timely manner we rescind their license to operate in all waters under the jurisdiction of the US Coast Guard. IF they still refuse to pay then we pay for it and make the ban permanent on the company and all ships currently flagged in Singapore so they cant just change their ships nationality to another country to get around it
I wonder if you're not just making these posts to make trumpers look really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Expect2Win
Thats just nothing but stupid, the Singapore based shipping company and its insurers are responsible for the disaster and should pay every dime. Situations like this are why they have insurance.

I guess Biden wants it fixed quick so he can get back to riding trains over it!!!
Ahhhh... Now I see why we moved on from worrying about Biden not showing up for the 6 people that died, to who is going to pay for it and get it done quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT