ADVERTISEMENT

Paradise Shootouts in Eldon, MO

LadyMustangs

Dec 3, 2014
This summer, we will be hosting the 8th annual volleyball and basketball shootouts in Eldon, MO.

Eldon is located just a few minutes from the Lake of the Ozarks in the middle of Missouri.

We have hosted teams of all skill levels and all sizes. During the shootouts, we will match you with games that will give your kids good competition and the opportunity to improve. All games are played at the Eldon School District gyms, or community gyms if needed.

I have included dates, pricing and other information for the shootouts and leagues below.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the shootouts or leagues.
My name is Tony Pace and my email is tony_pace@mail.eldon.k12.mo.us

Summer Shootout dates (JV & Varsity) :

Girls Volleyball: Friday, June 12 (Varsity) & Saturday, June 13 (Junior Varsity/9th grade)

Cost is $100 per team. These costs will cover 4 matches & a single elimination tournament.

Girls Basketball: Wednesday - Friday, June 24, 25 & 26

Cost is $25 per game. We ask each team to take 3 games per day, but will work in more or less games around your schedule to the best of our ability.

Summer League Nights (JV & Varsity available) :

Girls Volleyball: Tuesday Nights - May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23

Cost is $100 per team. These costs will cover 2 matches per night.

Girls Basketball: Monday Nights - June 1, June 8, June 15, June 22

Cost is $25 per game. We ask each team to take 2 games per day, but will work in more or less games around your schedule to the best of our ability.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Tony Pace

tony_pace@mail.eldon.k12.mo.us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT