ADVERTISEMENT

Oak Park 73-63 Hickman Final

quadzilla200

Feb 21, 2020
Why are the sectionals games having home court advantage or is it coincidence that Oak Park is hosting Hickman? I liked it when they were at Municipal Auditorium or the Independence Events Center. Looks like MSHSAA got cheap (imagine that). Dang Hickman making their fourth 2 hour trip in a week and a half.

Reactions: HomeyR
Why are the sectionals games having home court advantage or is it coincidence that Oak Park is hosting Hickman? I liked it when they were at Municipal Auditorium or the Independence Events Center. Looks like MSHSAA got cheap (imagine that). Dang Hickman making their fourth 2 hour trip in a week and a half.
Football is the same way in play offs so what is the difference?

One criticism I have, from quarterfinal experience last Saturday at Tonka, is SEATING CAPACITY. There were late arrivers mainly from Raytown who could not get a seat and had to stand and watch like being at a huge parade.
That is the downfall. Football is the same way, but worse because there is not a max capacity there. MSHSAA should put in stipulation of capacity seating. If a team does not meet that, they have to go to a neutral site close.

Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT