ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Pick Em Week 1............LombardiHalas wins!

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
One of the wackier weeks ever many games were selected correctly by the (vast) minority of players (everyone got the PC-Kearney game wrong) and many like so often happens this virtually unknown week went bonus/deduction. Here are the stats and CONGRATS LombardiHalas for an exceptional debut!

25 pts:

LombardiHalas

22;

HomeyR

21:

Maverick 103, carthagefan2006

18:

NorthlandFootball, panther72, da bears 25, shoot90draw, O Line Wins Games

17:

Herman Boone, rattpack301

16:

Mowestdad

15:

TadQueasy, GAB90, griffonsooner

14:

thelizardking1969, ChaoticFanatic, CaptainMullet

13:

cardsfan200306, hangmanbobbyjaggers, Anti-BS

12:

BoosterBosko

7:

JNsDaddyzDaddyIOwnU (did have the only correct Platte Valley over Worth County pick)

On to Week 2 which is not complete due to games involving Harrisonville and Richmond today. Once those finals are known will complete the list. To this point I have selected 23 games including a Thursday doubleheader plus a pair of 8-man Saturday ones so next week will be quite stretched out. Look for live score updates both Thursday and Saturday. The out of region game of the week is an obvious one down in Arkansas while the NWCMO was made far more difficult by last night's results but I will stick with it anyway. Again THANK YOU for making this the largest NWCMO Pick Em since 2018 and please do not get discouraged if you didn't fare so well this week.

FYI this week's maximum possible score was a whopping 34!

Week 2 will post tomorrow by mid-afternoon with a current 5 PM THURSDAY deadline for entries. GOOD LUCK everyone!

I guess I didn’t do to bad considering I’ve paid less and less attention over the last few years.
This week was beyond belief. You did extremely well. I follow this stuff to the hilt year in and out and got challenged by Mowestdad to play last year. It was both comical and sad................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT