ADVERTISEMENT

Lutheran St. Charles 64, Smithville 49 FINAL

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Working as I am "should" have things lined out well enough here to watch most of this one. Both are 4 loss teams but the schedules are night and day. Interesting C4 note LSC lost to Lift for Life while Smithville lost twice to Chillicothe. That one I have slated as the matchup of this day tips circa 8 PM tonight.

The little bugaboo I worried about when I saw Smithville at Kearney is showing up so far (offense). Against a high scoring team like LSC cannot have this needless to say. They are getting looks just seem a bit amped as many shots are a smidge long. Plenty of time to correct, though.

LSC's speed is too much for SVille so far (running right by them) plus absolutely on fire from 3 (wide, wide open looks). Warriors hit 3s or this would really be out of reach already.

Don't care for the commentator essentially wanting SVille to wait for LSC to cool down. Warriors need to get out on those 3 shooters!

LSC, as score indicates, in full control. Smithville let them dictate a fast pace (see reg season Platte County loss) and it stung them especially when #22 was out. Not sure anything will change so will likely just watch and report score at end 3 and final.

As expected it will be LSC vs. JB for the title tomorrow evening. Smithville, though, showed like Marshfield why they are here NO quit whatsoever and #22 Wohlford lit it up late only a JR.

On to boys BB C5 semis on the other board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT