ADVERTISEMENT

Lutheran St. Charles 64, Smithville 49 FINAL

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Working as I am "should" have things lined out well enough here to watch most of this one. Both are 4 loss teams but the schedules are night and day. Interesting C4 note LSC lost to Lift for Life while Smithville lost twice to Chillicothe. That one I have slated as the matchup of this day tips circa 8 PM tonight.

The little bugaboo I worried about when I saw Smithville at Kearney is showing up so far (offense). Against a high scoring team like LSC cannot have this needless to say. They are getting looks just seem a bit amped as many shots are a smidge long. Plenty of time to correct, though.

LSC's speed is too much for SVille so far (running right by them) plus absolutely on fire from 3 (wide, wide open looks). Warriors hit 3s or this would really be out of reach already.

LSC, as score indicates, in full control. Smithville let them dictate a fast pace (see reg season Platte County loss) and it stung them especially when #22 was out. Not sure anything will change so will likely just watch and report score at end 3 and final.

As expected it will be LSC vs. JB for the title tomorrow evening. Smithville, though, showed like Marshfield why they are here NO quit whatsoever and #22 Wohlford lit it up late only a JR.

On to boys BB C5 semis on the other board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT