ADVERTISEMENT

Louisiana Playoff System

Veer2Eternity

Apr 17, 2005
LHSAA is divided into nine statewide classes and divisions, based on each school's student enrollment for grades nine through twelve: Classes 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A, 1A, and Divisions I, II, III, and IV . Divisions are made up of schools of a private/religious nature; the smallest schools are all either members of Class 1A or Division IV. Classes 2A through 5A and Divisions II through IV may include some schools that do not play football, including schools that have all-girl enrollments. Schools with single-gender enrollments have their enrollment numbers doubled for classification purposes.

LHSAA is divided into nine statewide classes and divisions, based on each school's student enrollment for grades nine through twelve: Classes 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A, 1A, and Divisions I, II, III, and IV . Divisions are made up of schools of a private/religious nature; the smallest schools are all either members of Class 1A or Division IV. Classes 2A through 5A and Divisions II through IV may include some schools that do not play football, including schools that have all-girl enrollments. Schools with single-gender enrollments have their enrollment numbers doubled for classification purposes.
Calc I at Rolla was easier than this................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT