ADVERTISEMENT

Karma to re-emerge in KC

I graded out at 100%.
Your team on the other hand was gifted
a victory they should have had to earn in OT.
But carry on like you earned your lottery win.
88d072570bc384499c01e6d536b7c917--to-cute-cute-guys.jpg

I graded out at 100%.
Your team on the other hand was gifted
a victory they should have had to earn in OT.
But carry on like you earned your lottery win.

Maybe your team shouldn’t have thrown 2 ints, given up 5 sacks and pushed a guy 3 yards out of bounds.

Not to mention being gifted 5 starters down and a 1 legged QB and STILL couldn’t win.

Loser mentality

Maybe your team shouldn’t have thrown 2 ints, given up 5 sacks and pushed a guy 3 yards out of bounds.

Not to mention being gifted 5 starters down and a 1 legged QB and STILL couldn’t win.

Loser mentality
Your emotional school girl response implying only your team had to overcome adversity is irrational and a bit sad for a supposed member of our armed forces.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
All that being said, Jimmy Joe Burrow had the ball in his hands 2 possessions to win or tie and the he did not come through. Plain and simple. You gotta make plays. Chiefs D-Line came up big when they needed. Just they way it rolls sometimes.

Your emotional school girl response implying only your team had to overcome adversity is irrational and a bit sad for a supposed member of our armed forces.

That was factual not emotional but I can understand why someone as simple as you can’t tell the difference.

Loser mentality

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT