ADVERTISEMENT

Joplin’s Isaiah Davis

Actually heard an alleged “NFL Draft Expert” on a national radio show earlier in the week say Davis was his 3rd highest ranked RB, behind Brooks of Texas and Benson of FSU. Hope it works out for him. Don’t know how good of a landing spot the Jets is for a rookie RB though.

Reactions: Craig Hull
Actually heard an alleged “NFL Draft Expert” on a national radio show earlier in the week say Davis was his 3rd highest ranked RB, behind Brooks of Texas and Benson of FSU. Hope it works out for him. Don’t know how good of a landing spot the Jets is for a rookie RB though.

Remember someone posted a couple years ago that a ref that worked his games in highschool said he was the best rb he'd seen on the field.

At the time, I thought it was crazy he was being looked at mainly as a LB at the next level. Anyone who watched him knew he had the ability to be at least a decent college rb. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up being a solid contributor in a committee bf

That looks more like either Seneca or East Newton. Not to say the Webb tackling would have been better in his case, but looks more patriotic blue than Carterville Comet Columbia Blue.
I couldn’t tell ya. Just figured it would be Webb based on school sizes and what not.

Because that's East Newton
Yes, while I'm sure Joplin folks would be thrilled to say it is Webb City, the general consensus seems to indicate it is boys from Granby/Triway elementary that made those belated tackles. However, I do wish Mr. Davis well, and I hope he strikes it big time in the Big Apple.

Webb, Seneca and the Granby, Tri Way, Fairview boys combined couldn't have stopped #20 that day. Good luck in the show Isaiah.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT