ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson City basketball

So they are the 2 seed in their district. How is this an actual punishment if they are still the 2 seed?

I think the bigger question here is how Kauffman was allowed to play 32 games and still be eligible for districts. I thought the limit was 26?

What do you want to do, make them the 6-8 seed and punish the teams they have to play?
Think of all the teams that were punished when teams had to vacate their championships. Some of those teams may have been the state champs that year.

Think of all the teams that were punished when teams had to vacate their championships. Some of those teams may have been the state champs that year.
Not the same. I'm talking about games moving forward, not past games. For example if you make JC the 8 seed then Helias, who earned the 1 seed, would have to play the second best team in the district the first round. It doesn't make sense to change their seed.

Not the same. I'm talking about games moving forward, not past games. For example if you make JC the 8 seed then Helias, who earned the 1 seed, would have to play the second best team in the district the first round. It doesn't make sense to change their seed.
Except in reality they didn't 'win' those games without breaking rules.

Sorry Helias.

Whats going on at JC? The football "counting problem" and now this... watch out baseball, no telling what is going to happen....
OIP.yEMUt8YFJVmXNOeGOOAKAwHaGJ

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT