ADVERTISEMENT

Hillcrest 42 - Troy-Buchanan 20 (HALF)

67-42 Hillcrest at the end of 3Q

Hicks with 30 leading the way for the Hornets
Simpson with 17
Weaver with 8
Staten-Balance with 7

CJ should be interesting next year. The 8th graders are undefeated against a COC schedule right now and are the 1 seed in the COC tournament. You just don't know how much freshman will contribute on varsity.

CJ should be interesting next year. The 8th graders are undefeated against a COC schedule right now and are the 1 seed in the COC tournament. You just don't know how much freshman will contribute on varsity.
Well freshman in the coc is usually not a good recipe but they may fare ok in the new conference.

I can't imagine they'll be a big factor; the roster is SO heavy already and they have a few FR who look like they could contribute now but don't play but a few minutes in blowout W/L.

I can't imagine they'll be a big factor; the roster is SO heavy already and they have a few FR who look like they could contribute now but don't play but a few minutes in blowout W/L.
My prediction is that 2 or 3 of the 8th graders will be ahead of any current freshman on the roster pretty quickly.

Nixa starts a freshman, McKnight, and he is probably the best rebounder on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT