ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the problem

I don't agree with charging with murder, but if someone were to kill a pregnant woman how many counts of manslaughter do they get charged with?
If i were of the age to have children again...could i use my unborn children as tax deductions?

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Well I can’t make a moderate proposal unless you give me an idea what moderate means.

I agree that smokers should have to pay more for their health coverage, but there are some who are genetically predisposed to be heavy or unhealthy and some people blame them for this and don’t want them to be covered by a universal health care plan.

I don’t think having a basic health care plan that covers everyone is an extreme position.
Every industrialized country in the world has one, except the USA. But the GOP goes ape shet and treats that concept as some radical agenda. I’m not sure there can be a compromise on a lot of these topics.
There is some irony in the resistance against health care for all; we do it for our veterans. Obviously the VA health care system is a mess in many ways.

There is some irony in the resistance against health care for all; we do it for our veterans. Obviously the VA health care system is a mess in many ways.
There are problems (mainly underfunding IMO) but as someone with an 'insight' the VA offers excellent care in most cases.

The crazy part is our health care cost MUCH more than any other nation and we get much worse care.

A conservative would see this and adapt to the reality.

Repubs are owned by big pharma and such...See: Medicare Part D.

No way no how do they want any change to the status quo even though it's bankrupting our nation.
This I agree with, but our country is at such a crossroads that nobody believes you can live in the middle. Everyone thinks you must be far left or far right and neither party works together for the common good of the people.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
If i were of the age to have children again...could i use my unborn children as tax deductions?
I just said I don't agree with charging them with murder. My point is if you kill a pregnant woman you get charged with 2 counts of manslaughter. Why is that different than someone that has an abortion?

I just said I don't agree with charging them with murder. My point is if you kill a pregnant woman you get charged with 2 counts of manslaughter. Why is that different than someone that has an abortion?
I don't have a good answer for that.

You'll know the GOP is serious about limiting abortion when they pass legislation giving all 'rights' to the unborn. As of today, they're just making political points because they know a segment of the electorate will 'one issue' vote.

Funny thing Trump who all during his presidency railed against Tik Toc and said it should be banned, now he says it shouldn't.

Many speculate why the flip flop, but honestly I think it is just a way to divide and conquer, go after the young vote who might be upset with the Dems for banning. Seems no matter what you have to pick a side, be it health care abortion or tic toc...

Reactions: Expect2Win
Funny thing Trump who all during his presidency railed against Tik Toc and said it should be banned, now he says it shouldn't.

Many speculate why the flip flop, but honestly I think it is just a way to divide and conquer, go after the young vote who might be upset with the Dems for banning. Seems no matter what you have to pick a side, be it health care abortion or tic toc...
It's a pretty good strategy to go after TikTok. Funny that the Republican House voted to ban it, but Biden will be the one to get blamed. I liked the timeline. 5 months from now... September, wonder why.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT