ADVERTISEMENT

Hayti open

Wheels 1

Aug 10, 2013
Hayti has posted their Head Football Coaching position and Athletic Director positions. Coach Shawn Jackson, in his one year at the helm of the Indians, posted a 1-8 record.

Hayti has posted their Head Football Coaching position and Athletic Director positions. Coach Shawn Jackson, in his one year at the helm of the Indians, posted a 1-8 record.
Time for Coach Allen to come in and show us how good he isn’t at turning a program around like he did at Doniphan.

I saw some film on them this year. Worst team I've seen since Wentworth Military Academy...
Ary left Willow sometime around 2003-04.
They were a top 3 team in the SCA most years when he was there and just a solid program. Probably averaged 7-8 wins a year most years.

After Ary they dropped off a lot for a few years. 1-4 wins a season. Perkins came in and got the athletes that weren’t playing to come out and kept them competitive 4-5 wins a year.

Then after Perkins left they probably average 3 wins a year roughly.

Wyatt was there for a year before WP. He made it clear that he wasn’t going to put up with laziness and BS and as a result, almost the entire senior group of players quit. Including the QB and best athlete in the school. He still managed to win 2 games with pretty much a JV squad. And was close and competitive in some of the other games.

Then the current coach comes in, wins 3 games his first year and then goes 0-10 this year. It’s gotta be the first time since the 80s that Willow hasn’t won a game.
And it’s not even the fact that they were 0-10, it’s that they didn’t compete. Their closest game was a 29-point loss if I remember correctly and their average halftime score was something along the lines of 52-6 give or take.
They were young this year, but hell, they were young when Wyatt was there but they at least competed.

I think this coach knew they weren’t going to have a good year so he just focused on getting the sophomores experience at the expense of at least trying to be competitive.

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT