ADVERTISEMENT

Final Regular Season Maxpreps Ranking...Classes 1 to 6

a team with 3 losses?
2 losses to 6-3 teams and the other loss to a class 2 team?
Meh
Park Hills was without all state QB Casen Murphy for the 3 losses. Also without Harlow (#1) for two of them. Had to move Jobe Bryant to QB for those games. He was good there but is better at the slash (WR-RB-wildcat qb) role he usually plays. They will be tough moving forward being back to full health.

Not sure any BBQ is 100% trash (other than Lincoln Riley's brisket, but thats another story) Will say both Texas and Memphis BBQ is hard to beat

Reactions: HomeyR
DeSmet may have some good wins but I have watched Oak Park get better and even dig deep to finish off games. They are tough and unfortunately wont make it far because 1st game out of districts is the likely State Champion.

The teams above GV have substantial wins???

Who has Webb beat?, Who has Lebanon beat, who has Rockwood beat?, Who has helias beat?

GV lost by 1 to a very good Oak Park team in week 3 of the season at which point they were still trying to find their identity after losing Baker their best player on that side of the ball. Stop shooting from the hip and do some research baby

Grain Valley let Grandview put up 365 yards and 28 points on them. That D isn't getting it done. Do more research.

Grain Valley let Grandview put up 365 yards and 28 points on them. That D isn't getting it done. Do more research.
wait-for-me-im-coming.gif

Reactions: KevAn92
Did you research how much of that was on the JV. Cmon man

Was the JV playing in the first half when Grandview got 235 yards? Do your research. You are getting dumber each post. They played better in the second half. And no, those yards were not on the JV. Maybe 50 yards of it on the last drive? bahahaha

Was the JV playing in the first half when Grandview got 235 yards? Do your research. You are getting dumber each post. They played better in the second half. And no, those yards were not on the JV. Maybe 50 yards of it on the last drive? bahahaha
Yeah jv was in more than the final drive, and 265 in the first half with how many points? Dumber every post? You are like the 2nd biggest clown here bozo.

Excuse me??? Calling people a bozo is MY THING!!! That is WELL documented on here. Get your own thing!! And we ALL know that THE MoSports CLOWN is @HomeyR !! NICE TRY BOZO!!!
Can you believe this jacktard using your lines now? First of all, ignorant takes. Second, insulting those with more facts and knowledge. 3) Using your catchphrases.

Ding, ding ding....we have ourselves a new MoRivals Jacktard folks.

Contact Veer2Eternity for your MoRivals Jacktard button. He is the Adrian, Mo Chapter President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT