ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

Dont worry Bobby, you'r safe

3e671c68-fb37-4bcc-ac13-188321780224_text.gif
DM1BXF1UIAEyMEg.jpg
IIIII like Vicki, and ssssssshe likes mmmmme back!

Easy there, CLOWN! That is CLEARLY a very RECENT picture of me and MY WIFE! Also, you can see the high falutin lifestyle we enjoy. NICE TRY!
Must be photoshopped or a very old picture Sheldon... she be long gone ! But that's OK... I'm sure that you have the matter "well in hand..!" ;)

Last edited:
Gentlemen, the time is nearly upon us again. I am sure most of you nimcompoops are happy about this, but my summer hiatus away from MoSports begins today.

Like years prior, the Mrs. and I plan to travel the country a bit. Luckily for you all, we are NOT coming to MO. So all those little "chats" I have with some of you wont be coming due. I hope everyone else on here gets the opportunity to step away and have some fun. I'll miss our daily witty banter and, yes, that includes THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR !

Now dont get too excited. I am still here for the REST of TODAY! So for those who had planned on making fun of me early, NICE TRY BOZOS!!!

Gentlemen, the time is nearly upon us again. I am sure most of you nimcompoops are happy about this, but my summer hiatus away from MoSports begins today.

Like years prior, the Mrs. and I plan to travel the country a bit. Luckily for you all, we are NOT coming to MO. So all those little "chats" I have with some of you wont be coming due. I hope everyone else on here gets the opportunity to step away and have some fun. I'll miss our daily witty banter and, yes, that includes THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR !

Now dont get too excited. I am still here for the REST of TODAY! So for those who had planned on making fun of me early, NICE TRY BOZOS!!!
th

I'll miss you too Sheldon... but just the thought of you and your blowup doll traveling the country side will bring me joy throughout the summer months ! ;) 🤣😜🤡

Schools Out Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I won't miss him, it's like he is always with me....

I'll miss you too Sheldon... but just the thought of you and your blowup doll traveling the country side will bring me joy throughout the summer months ! ;) 🤣😜🤡
You spend an alarmingly large amount of time thinking about me and this alleged blow up doll.
This is Homey talking to Bosko
it-want-some-kiss-from-fat-boy-amuu6yn3zb0iz23c.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT