ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Rather interviewed by CBS 18 years after resigning in Disgrace

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
At least back then when Left Wing Liberal news anchors got caught falsifying documents and reporting lies about the president they had the gumption to resign their position and walk away from the news business.

Hell if they did that today CNN, MSNBC, CBS,NCB, ABC, would all have to shut down their transmitters

• Haha
Reactions: l_Pete_l
At least back then when Left Wing Liberal news anchors got caught falsifying documents and reporting lies about the president they had the gumption to resign their position and walk away from the news business.

Hell if they did that today CNN, MSNBC, CBS,NCB, ABC, would all have to shut down their transmitters
However the Documents were never proven to be forgeries.....

Reactions: Toots_mcgee

Didn't foxnews, gatewaypundit, etc. get actually SUED for lying and lost?

Good take again. You sure nail these.

"Caught falsifying documents" is a stretch. They may have used fake documents, but they did not make them.

Why don't we check out the law suits and the actual judgments against all of these news agencies and compare them to, I don't know, maybe FOX or Newsmax or OANN.

Reactions: HomeyR
That's kind of like being a little bit pregnant.

No. Neither those phrases nor those situations are analogous in that way. I knew logic was hard for you guys, but I didn't realize how bad the situation actually was. I apologize for taking shots at your points of view, (and here is an analogy that is apt) it's a bit like arguing with an infant (just so you understand the analogy: infants are not intellectually equipped to handle rhetorical concepts in the same way that you aren't equipped to handle rhetorical concepts).

Additionally, I thought it was a battle of wits, but I didn't know that you were so clearly unarmed, so I apologize. From here on out, if you need any simile, metaphor, personification, hyperbole, irony, analogy, etc. explained, I will do so. Again, I apologize profusely for any mental anguish I may have caused.

So you can use fake documents without falsifying them? Okay...that must be in the liberal code of ethics.

Yes, you sure can. I know this may be difficult for you, but if someone else falsifies them, then that means that you are not falsifying them, even if you use them. If you need a definition of falsify, I can help with that, too. You are absolutely atrocious at the game of twisting words, but I'll give you points for trying. Good job! Good job, buddy!

Reactions: Expect2Win
So you can use fake documents without falsifying them? Okay...that must be in the liberal code of ethics.

Also, just to be clear, I was only disparaging the analogy. You went completely non sequitur, my friend. I'm not sure that you know you did, but trust me: you did.

Basically Rather and his people went with a story and didn’t verify the source. Sloppy, hurtful journalism. He didn’t create false documents. Sloppy post.

You spout a lot of fake information from Russian bots on here... so are you falsifying that also?
What fake information from Russian bots????

Is this the kind of fake information from Russian bots like the entire Hunter Biden Laptop Russian misinformation campaign that now pretty much everyone agrees was a left wing lie and coverup for the president??

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
What fake information from Russian bots????

Is this the kind of fake information from Russian bots like the entire Hunter Biden Laptop Russian misinformation campaign that now pretty much everyone agrees was a left wing lie and coverup for the president??
Nothing was on the laptop. Anything there is worthless because rudy had it hacked.

You're constantly duped by your propaganda.

You're truly a low information voter.

and your football takes are probably the worst in the history of MO.

Nothing was on the laptop. Anything there is worthless because rudy had it hacked.

You're constantly duped by your propaganda.

You're truly a low information voter.

and your football takes are probably the worst in the history of MO.
if your IQ ever hits double figures we all need to get together and buy you the biggest trophy of all time

Do you seriously care what was on Hunter Biden’s laptop or if he makes money due to his last name? If my dad was pres I would milk that cow daily. Because I don’t work for the government.
Care more about him and his daddy's previous financial ties to the Ukraine...

Reactions: pgapro29

You would think we would hold a former President and current presidential candidate to the same standard.

As a gesture of good will, I just thought it would be useful to make some of us aware of this:

As a gesture of good will, I just thought it would be useful to make some of us aware of this:

The problem with Dunning-Kruger is the internets. People like that used to have no voice because nobody wanted to be around them.

Now they post on political boards

The problem with Dunning-Kruger is the internets. People like that used to have no voice because nobody wanted to be around them.

Now they post on political boards

When people with actual knowledge and training debate with people who think they have knowledge, the result, predictably, is pigeon chess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT