ADVERTISEMENT

Class 6 Districts 7 and 8

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
These look pretty amazing early as it is! OAK PARK is the obvious choice here but watch the other Jewell tourney winner BATTLE closely (saw them in person twice last week was thoroughly impressed).

Scary, scary part is both are JR dominant...............

Both of these districts are beyond loaded. Many potential upsetters (all three CoMo schools look good in D7 plus NKC, Staley (huge rivalry what a game it was last year) and Liberty in D8 on a given night.

I have watched Oak Park twice only this year and it seems they will cruise through any opponent. Their guard play is what impressed me the most. #1 for Oak Park dynamic passer who can see the whole floor. Corbin Allen is a tough matchup for many athletes on the floor. His length, explosiveness, and hustle do out play many. I think if a STL or COMO school has a similar player that matchup will be nullified.

Oak Park also has many great guards outside of #1. Estes is a plus defender and shooter from outside with a great off ball movement. The play of the other guards is where Oak Park has depth. I would be interested to see how these players pan out as the other bench player big man begins to find his game this past week at the CS Stessman tournament.

Reactions: thetophat2021
LTown on a given night can beat or compete with any and all teams. They recently just beat #7 Hickman by 22 as an unranked team.

Liberty can improve and will under Price and Co. As the region shapes out though it's Oak Park, then every other team.

LTown on a given night can beat or compete with any and all teams. They recently just beat #7 Hickman by 22 as an unranked team.

Liberty can improve and will under Price and Co. As the region shapes out though it's Oak Park, then every other team.
NKC at Oak Park tonight....................

NKC at Oak Park tonight....................
OP by 11, I saw the final score. Imagine if NKC guard from last season didn't transfer over to Staley. Anywho.... OP gets better and better. Collins make be there for a long time or make the jump to Ol'Billy Self in a year or so.

OP by 11, I saw the final score. Imagine if NKC guard from last season didn't transfer over to Staley. Anywho.... OP gets better and better. Collins make be there for a long time or make the jump to Ol'Billy Self in a year or so.
Both of these teams are extremely good. At this point due to family/work I am only peeking at replays and highlights but have to agree on Oak Park. Head and shoulders above everyone else (as most suspected pre-season) in a very loaded District 8 and beyond.

On that note I still think Liberty is dangerous on a given night and now Liberty North seems to be trending upward.

Reactions: da bears 25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT