ADVERTISEMENT

Class 5 Rankings

ChaoticFanatic

Mar 12, 2009
THE OZARKS
Hey AC,

WP and CJ district now officially have the #5, #8, and #14 teams in Class 5 according to the latest rankings lol
Would have been another ranked opponent if Rolla wouldn’t have been fortunate enough to get district 5

1. Lutheran St. Charles
2. John Burroughs
3. Cardinal Ritter
4. Rolla
5. Marshfield
6. Raytown South
7. Fort Zumwalt East
8. West Plains
9. Smithville
10. Platte County

Getting votes:
11. Helias Catholic
12. Hillsboro
13. Farmington
14. Carl Junction
15. Bolivar

Also, 4 of the top 15 in Class 5 will be in the Ozark Mountain conference next year.

Last edited:
WP went 3-1 in the P&W which is honestly much better than I thought they would do. They’re currently 7-4 and I’m holding out hope that they keep trending up, but I’m not naive enough to be bragging too much at this point, this is definitely the worst of the teams that they’ve had the last 5 years.

They’re not short on talent, they just seriously lack depth and the defense is not what it has been.

Yeah they were a good consolation team for sure, I mean they were a 4 seed and lost their opening game with no other upsets other than Branson which wasn't really an upset IMO because Aurora is a pretty good, well coached team. So naturally they were gonna be the overwhelming favorite on the losing/consolation side. Had they won their opening game they would have gone 1-2 or something bc they'd have been playing good teams

Reactions: basket_ball
Yeah I wish CJ was in the same district as they were last year. They have no chance in this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT