ADVERTISEMENT

Beheading

Originally posted by ag-man:

I applaud President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry for their remarks concerning this matter. I disagree with a lot of the policies and politics these two men stand for, but obviously, situations like this remind us we are not that far apart.
Specifically what policies do you disagree with?
And why?

Buck,
There is not possibly enough hours in the day to list all the things I disagree with regarding this administration. Just about everything they do turns to hen shit. Can't you just accept that I agree with the president , gave him a compliment , and let it go?

Buck,
There is not possibly enough hours in the day to list all the things I disagree with regarding this administration. Just about everything they do turns to hen. Can't you just accept that I agree with the president , gave him a compliment , and let it go?
That's code for "I don't know, I just don't like them because my republican masters and Fox News tell me not to."

You have NO CLUE what they even stand for, yet you claim you're against them...WHY?

Educate yourself before spouting off.

Yea, your right Buck, they're perfect. Sorry for the compliment I tried to bestow. I'll try not to do that again.

Yea, your right Buck, they're perfect. Sorry for the compliment I tried to bestow. I'll try not to do that again.
Who said they're perfect?

Just trying to understand what policies you disagree with specifically and why you disagree. You'd rather deflect since you have no real reason other than:

A. You're racist

B. You want to toe the party line and parrot everything conservative media says.

C. A little of both.

It's increasingly apparent you just want to liberal bash with no concept of why.
If you want to make statements, be prepared to back them up. I know conservatives aren't typically worried about little things like facts, but try to stick to some before you shoot off your mouth.

Thanks.

I compliment the president on a comment he made and you call me a racist?

You have a odd way of looking at things Buck.

I know where your coming from Ag-man. I was the same way with President Bush. When i felt the man deserved it I wasnt afraid to stand up and salute him. Wasnt very often I admit, but he did deserve some accolated at times.

Dick Cheney on the other hand......if someone where to prove to me he was the actual son of Christ, Id still Piss in his face if given the chance. But hey, thats just the kind of sick bas_ard I am. :)

You made the statement, there are a lot of policies that you disagree with.

I'm simply asking, what specific policy or policies do you disagree with and why?

You're the one who can't answer a really simple question.

Originally posted by Buck Commander:

I'm simply asking, what specific policy or policies do you disagree with and why?

Coming from the guy who says he was in the military but can't explain why a cop would need to shoot six times......that's rich.

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:

Coming from the guy who says he was in the military but can't explain why a cop would need to shoot six times......that's rich.
Can you provide a link to where I've mentioned a shot count? Or complained about a shot count.

Thanks in advance.

Can you provide a link to where I've mentioned a shot count? Or complained about a shot count.

Thanks in advance.
Ummmmm few threads down.

If he TRIED (and failed) to steal his gun, and was running away (we don't know, what we do know is he was shot repeatedly FROM A DISTANCE) what exactly justifies shooting him 6 times?

And you're welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Ummmmm few threads down.

If he TRIED (and failed) to steal his gun, and was running away (we don't know, what we do know is he was shot repeatedly FROM A DISTANCE) what exactly justifies shooting him 6 times?

And you're welcome.
Maybe you can answer that QUESTION, not COMPLAINT.

I've answered it multiple times on this board. The fact that you don't know the answer leads me to believe you are portraying a soldier, or the military failed you miserably.

Thanks in advance.
Ummmmm few threads down.

And you're welcome.
Facepalm for most people. Not Buck though.

I've answered it multiple times on this board. The fact that you don't know the answer leads me to believe you are portraying a soldier, or the military failed you miserably.
And you have no clue.

Buck get off ag-man and shut the he!! up. He paid the man a compliment and you pounce on him for no good reason.

Originally posted by HannibalLector:
Buck get off ag-man and shut the he!! up. He paid the man a compliment and you pounce on him for no good reason.
HANNI you live!

Internet Tough guy.

He made a statement, why can't he verbalize what specifically he disagrees with?

I'll answer for since he would rather dodge the question:

Ag-Man is a puppet. It's highly unlikely he has any real clue what Obama's actual position is on anything, and yet he claims to disagree with a majority of said political positions. He dislikes the President because his party masters tell him to. There is no deeper rationale behind his hatred. And that, dear Hanni, is what is wrong with America.

Buck,
Seriously,
Are you going to set there and accuse someone of not knowing the presidents position? I dislike the president because my party masters tell me to? Which party are you referring to Buck ? I come on here to bash liberals by paying the president a compliment ?

I don't know what your problem is? I agree with president Obama and you rail on me about being racist and a puppet ? One thing I have learned on my time on earth, most of the time, the person that plays the race card is the racist.

Really, if someone does not agree with the presidents policies, they are either ignorant or a racist ? Please friend, if you want to see who is racist, refer back to the % of black people who voted for Obama. As Sheldon would say on the Big Bang theory "gazinga" !!

This country has 320 million people in it and approximately 160 million people voted that they did not like Obama's politics. Are they all ignorant, or racist? You live in a very small world my friend.

Buck,
Seriously,
Are you going to set there and accuse someone of not knowing the presidents position? I dislike the president because my party masters tell me to? Which party are you referring to Buck ? I come on here to bash liberals by paying the president a compliment ?

I don't know what your problem is? I agree with president Obama and you rail on me about being racist and a puppet ? One thing I have learned on my time on earth, most of the time, the person that plays the race card is the racist.

Really, if someone does not agree with the presidents policies, they are either ignorant or a racist ? Please friend, if you want to see who is racist, refer back to the % of black people who voted for Obama. As Sheldon would say on the Big Bang theory "gazinga" !!

This country has 320 million people in it and approximately 160 million people voted that they did not like Obama's politics. Are they all ignorant, or racist? You live in a very small world my friend.
Nowhere have I called you racist.

I said that was ONE possibility, but NEVER implicitly called you a racist.

I do however find it funny and ironic that you are getting so flustered over something I NEVER SAID. Someone might be protesting too much...

I still want to know all these positions you disagree with the president on and why you disagree. Keep dodging that question friend, because we both know you can't answer it. Or you'll lose credibility if you do, because odds are, the things you'll be opposed to are just chain emails you get from conservative friends who also have no idea what they're talking about.

Speaking of losing credibility Buck, I have a question.

Do you own a mirror ?

Internet Tough guy.

He made a statement, why can't he verbalize what specifically he disagrees with?

Ag-Man is a puppet. It's highly unlikely he has any real clue what Obama's actual position is on anything, and yet he claims to disagree with a majority of said political positions. He dislikes the President because his party masters tell him to. There is no deeper rationale behind his hatred. And that, dear Hanni, is what is wrong with America.
lol Talk about irony.

The man gave Obummer a compliment. Maybe the dude doesn't feel like sitting here arguing with you on every other topic.

Internet Tough guy.

and you are an internet tough girl.

You are nothing but an aggitator.

Play nice.

And please, please never call me dear again.

Internet Tough guy.

Play nice.

You're not my mother or my babysitter. I'll play however I want.

Thanks for your concern dear.

Internet Tough guy.

Play nice.

You still have a babysitter??

Originally posted by Black&Gold82:

Internet Tough guy.

Play nice.

Does my wife count?

Originally posted by Black&Gold82:

Internet Tough guy.

Play nice.

Does my wife count?
No, that would be more like a prison guard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT