ADVERTISEMENT

A great day for Tiger football...............

Pure Swing

Mar 31, 2004
MU ranked 14 in the final AP poll...........................Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska, all finish the year unranked. Good things come to those who wait.

Originally posted by Pure Swing:
MU ranked 14 in the final AP poll...........................Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska, all finish the year unranked. Good things come to those who wait.
LOL. That is one hell of a long wait. Missouri did have a very good year though.

And MU boys wonder why other teams fans
mouth you guys. Are you excited MU had a decent
season or just happy they finished ranked higher
than teams of other posters on here? Kinda like my
post the other day you guys can't get past the past
long enough to enjoy the present. Instead of being
Happy MU did well your happier others did worse.

Originally posted by wc3peat:
And MU boys wonder why other teams fans
mouth you guys. Are you excited MU had a decent
season or just happy they finished ranked higher
than teams of other posters on here? Kinda like my
post the other day you guys can't get past the past
long enough to enjoy the present. Instead of being
Happy MU did well your happier others did worse.
Cant I be happy about both??

I can sure be happy about both!

Sagarin also had Mizzou ahead of FSU
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Anytime MU wins..............it's a quality win.
This post was edited on 1/13 5:55 PM by Pure Swing

Just being a Miz fan on and off the field makes us winners...regardless of what other teams or fans do. Pretty simple really.

Us MU boys seem to have gotten over the past. Good job Mizzou!

Hi, I'm Rob Lowe, a loyal MU fan...............................

and I'm meathead Rob Lowe a Oklahoma, Texas and Nebraska fan.

"Texas' worst years are better than Mizzou's best."
DeLoss Dodds.

Too bad that one texas guy doesn't post here anymore.
eek.r191677.gif

Also some of the other 'upper tier' programs per RHCF that finished ranked behind Mizzou (or not at all ) again.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by hangmanbobbyjaggers:

Last I checked, it was called MO sports! All other teams should be irrelevant!
and a majority of the discussion should then be about MU and the teams they play, but a large % of the posts are about slamming anybody that poses a threat to their notoriety. Slams on Notre Dame, Ohio State, Florida State to name a few.
I will admit if it was solely a board about MU the viewership would drop. Then it would worthless to outsiders like Tigerboard.

This really sums up a lot... It shows us that the definition of GREATNESS, is much different at Mizzou than it is at Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska. Congrats on your season.

Originally posted by Rock Hard Corn Frog:
..but not for Tiger basketball.
shock.r191677.gif
Last night was a rough one. I like Coach Anderson, he always had great teams and I enjoyed watching them play while I was at UCM. This is his first season as a D1 head coach, give him time to get the recruits he wants and build the program he wants. If in a few seasons, MU still isnts competitive, then the Anderson experiment might be a failure.

If you want to talk about the upset win for Kentucky over the Tigers......a real shocker, you need to go to the basketball board.

If you want to talk about the upset win for Kentucky over the Tigers......a real shocker, you need to go to the basketball board.
I seem to have already disproven that notion.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Good day today as well. Ealy, Gaines and Britt make NFL all pro rookie team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT