ADVERTISEMENT

$6 Billion to terrorism

l_Pete_l

Oct 11, 2014
Babies beheaded in front of parents. Women raped and killed. Communities slaughtered. What is that idiot Biden thinking??? Iran is at the top of terrorism sponsorship. Not to mention Iran building nuclear weapons. Both parties are against this. You people who put him in office need to apologize to the world now.

NBC NEWS — The Biden administration is reserving the option to halt Iran’s access to $6 billion it is set to receive as part of a prisoner exchange deal the White House and Tehran reached last month, but so far, it sees no need to do so, according to three sources familiar with the discussions.
The White House has faced bipartisan pressure since Hamas attacked Israel to block Iran from accessing any of the $6 billion, particularly as the U.S. tries to assess whether Iran had any direct involvement in the attack.
“These funds should remain frozen until we can determine whether Iran played a role in the attack and what the appropriate U.S. response should be,” Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pa., said in a statement Wednesday.
Sen. Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., issued a similar statement, and Sens. Jon Tester, D-Mont., and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., on Tuesday called for the U.S. to refreeze the assets.

Facts<Talking Points
This is a stupid argument.
It is their money, and it can only be accessed for humanitarian aid.
Who are we to stop countries from accessing their own money?
We made a deal with them. Now we need to go back on because we are prisoners of the moment.
What does this tell all countries about working with the U.S.A.? We won't keep our word?
Just remember this the next time someone is kidnapped in Iran (or Russia, or any other country) and we want to get them back.
They won't keep their promises we aren't giving them back.

Babies beheaded in front of parents. Women raped and killed. Communities slaughtered. What is that idiot Biden thinking??? Iran is at the top of terrorism sponsorship. Not to mention Iran building nuclear weapons. Both parties are against this. You people who put him in office need to apologize to the world now.

NBC NEWS — The Biden administration is reserving the option to halt Iran’s access to $6 billion it is set to receive as part of a prisoner exchange deal the White House and Tehran reached last month, but so far, it sees no need to do so, according to three sources familiar with the discussions.
The White House has faced bipartisan pressure since Hamas attacked Israel to block Iran from accessing any of the $6 billion, particularly as the U.S. tries to assess whether Iran had any direct involvement in the attack.
“These funds should remain frozen until we can determine whether Iran played a role in the attack and what the appropriate U.S. response should be,” Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pa., said in a statement Wednesday.
Sen. Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., issued a similar statement, and Sens. Jon Tester, D-Mont., and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., on Tuesday called for the U.S. to refreeze the assets.

didnt happen.

• Haha
Reactions: l_Pete_l

Hey Petey... What about your false prophet Fat Donnie praising Hezbollah and ripping Netanyahu yesterday ? I thought that people like you were all Zionists. I guess thats not part of your talking points...

Reactions: Expect2Win
Which didn't happen?
beheaded babies.
Fake news.

We didn't 'give' iran money. It was theirs that we took.

israel is now terrorizing gaza. Why would you blockade all food and supplies?
It's weird how people supposedly 'pro-life' can support this.

Reactions: HomeyR

Do not bother with these clown. They are too busy in a Biden circle jerk to know what’s really going. You all preparing them babies for war yet? Biden is working on a 20 and over draft.

Last edited:
beheaded babies.
Fake news.

We didn't 'give' iran money. It was theirs that we took.

israel is now terrorizing gaza. Why would you blockade all food and supplies?
It's weird how people supposedly 'pro-life' can support this.

Do you seriously have your head so far up your @%# to really think this???? It's amazing how when someone goes completely blind from believing a lie, they will believe anything. Why are all the major news agencies reporting this??? It's amazing how people who defend the killing of babies will support everything evil. In the words of Toots, you're blocked, I won't debate stupidity at this level.

Facts<Talking Points
This is a stupid argument.
It is their money, and it can only be accessed for humanitarian aid.
Who are we to stop countries from accessing their own money?
We made a deal with them. Now we need to go back on because we are prisoners of the moment.
What does this tell all countries about working with the U.S.A.? We won't keep our word?
Just remember this the next time someone is kidnapped in Iran (or Russia, or any other country) and we want to get them back.
They won't keep their promises we aren't giving them back.

"it can only be accessed for humanitarian aid"
Are you seriously that ignorant??? According to people on both sides in congress, we can block the money. Equal prisoner trade PLUS $6 billion???? It tells all countries that we have a moron at the helm and they can get the idiot to do whatever they want and he'll do it. First rule of kidnapping is, don't give to their demands because it will tell everyone else that all they have to do is kidnap an American and the United States will pay. It opens a door that won't shut. Your comments come from being a bleed heart, political correct pacifist.

Do you seriously have your head so far up your @%# to really think this???? It's amazing how when someone goes completely blind from believing a lie, they will believe anything. Why are all the major news agencies reporting this??? It's amazing how people who defend the killing of babies will support everything evil. In the words of Toots, you're blocked, I won't debate stupidity at this level.
What story confirms the beheading?

You're a mark

What story confirms the beheading?

You're a mark
I think maybe what he’s trying to say is you are dumb enough to believe Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow our government and “an insurrection” but you don’t believe the same sources saying babies are losing their heads. A smart person would not believe anything the legacy media was saying. You are truly lost and randomly picking who and what to believe. You need to go on a pilgrimage to find yourself and figure out where you got lost.

I think maybe what he’s trying to say is you are dumb enough to believe Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow our government and “an insurrection” but you don’t believe the same sources saying babies are losing their heads. A smart person would not believe anything the legacy media was saying. You are truly lost and randomly picking who and what to believe. You need to go on a pilgrimage to find yourself and figure out where you got lost.
you seem triggered. There's evidence of what happened on Jan 6th and people are still going to prison for it.

Zero. Evidence. Of. Babies. Beheaded.

Only marks believe that hooey.

I'm sorry that you're an American that puts their emotion before logic.

Are you seriously that ignorant??? According to people on both sides in congress, we can block the money. Equal prisoner trade PLUS $6 billion???? It tells all countries that we have a moron at the helm and they can get the idiot to do whatever they want and he'll do it. First rule of kidnapping is, don't give to their demands because it will tell everyone else that all they have to do is kidnap an American and the United States will pay. It opens a door that won't shut. Your comments come from being a bleed heart, political correct pacifist.
Yup never said I wasn't a bleeding heart.
Equal is a prisoner for a prisoner. The problem is we have to sweeten the pot because we as a country put a higher value on life than the other countries. Do you really think Iran cares that their prisoners are back?

Debating generally means you refrain from the use of inflammatory language and that you respect your opponent. Neither of these are true for most of what you post. What you usually do is rant. They are not the same thing. It's not just you, of course, but another person's guilt does not equal absolution.

you seem triggered. There's evidence of what happened on Jan 6th and people are still going to prison for it.

Zero. Evidence. Of. Babies. Beheaded.

Only marks believe that hooey.

I'm sorry that you're an American that puts their emotion before logic.
Classic Dem. Your fearless leader Biden is the one who first made the comment about the babies. You were posting at 6 am. I’d say you’re triggered if you wake up and get on a football board first thing. You are that which you accuse other people of being. Why else would you Put. A. Period. In. Front. Of. Every. Word. Great debate strategy. You convinced me

Classic Dem. Your fearless leader Biden is the one who first made the comment about the babies. You were posting at 6 am. I’d say you’re triggered if you wake up and get on a football board first thing. You are that which you accuse other people of being. Why else would you Put. A. Period. In. Front. Of. Every. Word. Great debate strategy. You convinced me
I had been up a couple hours.

You're a mark.

I had been up a couple hours.

You're a mark.
When did this become a "football board? " It used to be a KC sports board but the old mod changed to the PC board because there was no chatter about KC sports and the PC stuff is on fire everyday!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT