ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor and Thayer about kickoff

Crazy finish. Thought Thayer would whoop them and I was wrong. Congrats to Windsor, Mid Buch looks to be a tough draw. Better find some offense!
I think a lot of people thought Thayer would put it on the Hounds, and I agree, Windsor will need to play better on offense. But we were inside their 25 three times, so we moved the ball in the second half, just could not punch it in. Thayer did a great job of shutting down our running back. I would like to shout out to our fans, I think we had as many fans at the game that Thayer had. Blair Oaks will be packed with Black and Gold, and just like I said last we, "We will show up, play our best."

I think a lot of people thought Thayer would put it on the Hounds, and I agree, Windsor will need to play better on offense. But we were inside their 25 three times, so we moved the ball in the second half, just could not punch it in. Thayer did a great job of shutting down our running back. I would like to shout out to our fans, I think we had as many fans at the game that Thayer had. Blair Oaks will be packed with Black and Gold, and just like I said last we, "We will show up, play our best."
Congrats windsor and good luck.
Mid buch reminded me of 95 valle. Buzz saw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT