ADVERTISEMENT

What in the Heck has the Govt become?

MGHS

Jul 29, 2001

The DHS can now label anyone who doesn't tow the party propaganda line a Terrorist. So the govt now can target anyone who has can see through the manipulation or suppression of the data and facts and has a counter interpretation as a terrorist or threat. Who is checking the Fact Checkers? Who is Watching those in power who want to maintain their power.

The First Amendment is vital to a Free and Healthy Republic. A govt who only allows their Correct and Vetted Speech that benefits their narrative is Scary and vile. The suppression of minority opinions and counter view points is Fascist to the core.

Last edited:

The DHS can now labeling anyone who doesn't tow the party propaganda line a Terrorist. So the govt now can target anyone who has can see through the manipulation or suppression of the data and facts and has a counter interpretation as a terrorist or threat. Who is checking the Fact Checkers? Who is Watching those in power who want to maintain their power.

The First Amendment is vital to a Free and Healthy Republic. A govt who only allows their Correct and Vetted Speech that benefits their narrative is Scary and vile. The suppression of minority opinions and counter view points is Fascist to the core.
That's not what it said.

(1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions; (2) continued calls for violence directed at U.S. critical infrastructure; soft targets and mass gatherings; faith-based institutions, such as churches, synagogues, and mosques; institutions of higher education; racial and religious minorities; government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement and the military; the media; and perceived ideological opponents; and (3) calls by foreign terrorist organizations for attacks on the United States based on recent events.

You can't say false things about people/things. You shouldn't regurgitate your lies from whack job sources.

I know i know..then what will you do from 11pm to 3 am?

The DHS can now labeling anyone who doesn't tow the party propaganda line a Terrorist. So the govt now can target anyone who has can see through the manipulation or suppression of the data and facts and has a counter interpretation as a terrorist or threat. Who is checking the Fact Checkers? Who is Watching those in power who want to maintain their power.

Come back when you type a coherent sentence. Read the first line in your post Mr. start guy, it makes no sense.

That's not what it said.

(1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions; (2) continued calls for violence directed at U.S. critical infrastructure; soft targets and mass gatherings; faith-based institutions, such as churches, synagogues, and mosques; institutions of higher education; racial and religious minorities; government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement and the military; the media; and perceived ideological opponents; and (3) calls by foreign terrorist organizations for attacks on the United States based on recent events.

You can't say false things about people/things. You shouldn't regurgitate your lies from whack job sources.

I know i know..then what will you do from 11pm to 3 am?
First off clearly you are a Fascist, if you defend this vague piece of work. What is a Misleading narrative? Who get's to decide what is misleading and if it sow's discord or undermines the public trust?

2/3 are pretty straight forward and normal...LEO business. #1 is flat out a way to suppress anyone's idea's, interpretations or opinions. You can't look at it any other other way unless you are for the silencing of free speech.

And oh by the way you can say/print Opinions about people/things even if they are False as long as you don't state them as fact. Clearly this is away to silence people who voice their opinions or go against the supposed Facts which often the reporting of information by the govt etc. is less than trustworthy.

But go right ahead and put on that Brown shirt and silence those who you disagree with.

Come back when you type a coherent sentence. Read the first line in your post Mr. start guy, it makes no sense.
LOL thanks label ...instead of labeling...but to the point as apposed to pointing out a misspelling ....are you in favor of the govt. being able to label anything they deem false as a terrorist action?

First off clearly you are a Fascist, if you defend this vague piece of work. What is a Misleading narrative? Who get's to decide what is misleading and if it sow's discord or undermines the public trust?

2/3 are pretty straight forward and normal...LEO business. #1 is flat out a way to suppress anyone's idea's, interpretations or opinions. You can't look at it any other other way unless you are for the silencing of free speech.

And oh by the way you can say/print Opinions about people/things even if they are False as long as you don't state them as fact. Clearly this is away to silence people who voice their opinions or go against the supposed Facts which often the reporting of information by the govt etc. is less than trustworthy.

But go right ahead and put on that Brown shirt and silence those who you disagree with.
I copy/pasted from your article.

Yes and as I pointed out the First article is vague and totally has no actual boundaries...It would be totally based on opinion and bias. Again who decides what is misleading and dangerous speech?

Yes and as I pointed out the First article is vague and totally has no actual boundaries...It would be totally based on opinion and bias. Again who decides what is misleading and dangerous speech?
Each person and obviously some of you aren't very good at it.

I assume, like all questions of law and policy, that, when presented, the courts will decide that as part of their constitutionally delegated duty.

Looks like a pretty basic summary to me. It mostly confirms what our intelligence agencies are saying - our greatest terror threat is domestic hate groups and they use the internet.

Nothing to get your panties in a wad over.

Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT