ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Survivor

I KNOW THAT!! We are picking SCHOOL!! NOT food dishes! NICE TRY BOZO!!
I found an old photo of your lunch from HS days:

20031000113050_1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
Sorry, Veer. I've gotta go with Bosko on this one. That dude definitely knows his food package history
The ONLY history I know is the history of the STEEL INDUSTRY!! Im sure your soft hands wouldnt know ANYTHING about that!!
while funny can we get back on track to picking winners this week

I got bosko over LardA$$ from stand by me in the pie eating contest
You act like that's not the same guy.
Okay you bozos. That is a MOVIE and you can CLEARLY see that is NOT ME!! While I WOULD beat you two in a pie eating contest. You two would both TIE for FIRST in a hotdog eating contest. Beating out the Mox! If you catch my drift!
How many kids gave you their lunches so you wouldn't rough them up?
THANK YOU for asking the REAL questions on this thread. Now I didnt take ANYONES lunch. Did some kids get roughed up for lunch MONEY? Let's just say mums the word

• Haha
Have we ever seen them in the same place?

And no i don't mean zip code because that's physically impossible
Bosko has 5 zip codes
1 for each leg, 1 for his belly,1 for his giant head, 1 for everything else.
Lard@zz at the time was a 2 zip code fella himself.
might be hard to get them in the same state much less see both of em. maybe we ask the ISS if they can see em at same time

Bosko has 5 zip codes
1 for each leg, 1 for his belly,1 for his giant head, 1 for everything else.
Lard@zz at the time was a 2 zip code fella himself.
might be hard to get them in the same state much less see both of em. maybe we ask the ISS if they can see em at same time
original_c79a185cd0bb9ef0e57ec729a90c041d.gif

• Haha
The ONLY history I know is the history of the STEEL INDUSTRY!! Im sure your soft hands wouldnt know ANYTHING about that!!

Okay you bozos. That is a MOVIE and you can CLEARLY see that is NOT ME!! While I WOULD beat you two in a pie eating contest. You two would both TIE for FIRST in a hotdog eating contest. Beating out the Mox! If you catch my drift!

THANK YOU for asking the REAL questions on this thread. Now I didnt take ANYONES lunch. Did some kids get roughed up for lunch MONEY? Let's just say mums the word
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Larda$$ was best case scenario 14 in 1959
Bosko is worst case scenario 40 in 1982

the math adds up lol
Have we ever seen them in the same place?

And no i don't mean zip code because that's physically impossible
Okay you bozos and nincompoops. I dont wanna hear ANYTHING about how us Doc Guys derail threads! Do you see the mess that YOU all created!!! NICE TRY!! I was just trying to make MY pick!! You ALL owe @kaching an apology!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT