ADVERTISEMENT

WBC strikes again. Waino out for WEEKS

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
This is why Scherzer would not pitch in the WBC. He said his body couldn’t possibly be ready to pitch with the intensity of a playoff game. Waino proved him right.

How is Waino getting hurt in the weight room proof of what Max said?
I heard him on the radio. This was not a weight lifting injury. He had an issue with the strength in that leg during the winter. He exerted himself to the max on the mound. The issue became obvious in the weight room at the WBC after that start.

Astro fans and especially Mets fans would welcome that news instead of the news they got.

What is the purpose of the WBC? Granted, I'm not nearly the baseball fan I was 5-10 yrs ago (watched every pitch of every Cardinal inning and most national games of the weeks stuff)...but man, I've not watched an inning of it ever.

What is the purpose of the WBC? Granted, I'm not nearly the baseball fan I was 5-10 yrs ago (watched every pitch of every Cardinal inning and most national games of the weeks stuff)...but man, I've not watched an inning of it ever.
It's just another version of the Olympics. The finals this year is the first one I've ever watched. And that was probably just because 3 Cards were playing. And Trout and Ohtani. We never get to see them. It obviously means a lot more to other countries than the US.

Man that Ohtani is something else. I suppose Rick Ankiel might have been potentially the closest thing to him I've ever seen. He certainly had the tools. Well maybe Gibby too. But I didn't get to see him play much. It's going to be interesting to see what kind of contract he gets next year.

It's just another version of the Olympics. The finals this year is the first one I've ever watched. And that was probably just because 3 Cards were playing. And Trout and Ohtani. We never get to see them. It obviously means a lot more to other countries than the US.

Man that Ohtani is something else. I suppose Rick Ankiel might have been potentially the closest thing to him I've ever seen. He certainly had the tools. Well maybe Gibby too. But I didn't get to see him play much. It's going to be interesting to see what kind of contract he gets next year.
He is a phenom for sure. I’d like to be his agent.

My grandson said Noot was trying to get him come the Cardinals. I told him there's no way they'll pay what it takes to get him.

Can you imagine having two unbelievable talents like Trout and Ohtani and still being irrelevant? Man, that takes some serious doing. I know I get frustrated with MO a lot, but both of those guys were home grown talents so to speak. So cost controlled, and they still couldn’t build a roster around them. Crazy.

Can you imagine having two unbelievable talents like Trout and Ohtani and still being irrelevant? Man, that takes some serious doing. I know I get frustrated with MO a lot, but both of those guys were home grown talents so to speak. So cost controlled, and they still couldn’t build a roster around them. Crazy.
As soon as Pujols contract is finally running out, they sign a Seven year $245 million deal with Anthony Rendon who went from .319 to .229 in 3 years. They wrote the book on bad moves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT