ADVERTISEMENT

Waynesvill Head coach?

I'm sorry "shoot", am I missing something. Im having a hard time what specifically your asking me?

Originally posted by nightcrawler7:
I'm sorry "shoot", am I missing something. Im having a hard time what specifically your asking me?
Oh no worries! With your name being Nightcrawler, I thought maybe you were referencing the character Nightcrawler from the X-Men. Kurt Wagner is Nightcrawlers real name.

He doesn't care, he's boosting his post count.

Originally posted by SadButTrue:

He doesn't care, he's boosting his post count.
No not this time! I am actually a really big fan of Marvel, especially the X-Men. The name Nightcrawler is a bit unusual for a football board, so I was hoping there was another fan out there

I haven't heard a word. Waynesville is a unique area with the military base in the district. Plenty of money, good athletic programs. If they find a guy who can work with the uniqueness of the school district, I believe they could be very good.

Originally posted by asdb87:
I haven't heard a word. Waynesville is a unique area with the military base in the district. Plenty of money, good athletic programs. If they find a guy who can work with the uniqueness of the school district, I believe they could be very good.
Its definitely is a unique situation having a military base in ones district. Knob Noster has Whiteman AFB in their district and is traditionally bad at most team sports. Its hard to build a program when you cant keep kids longer than 2-3 years, much less build any kind of little league or middle school programs to build continuity. One area Knob has had success is wrestling, which makes sense because while it is a "team" sport, its a team of individuals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT