ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Poles Information.

Hard Rock509

Dec 20, 2010
I am looking at buying a set of the older size volleyball poles that go into a sleeve in the floor. We are a small K-8 school so I might also be looking for a used pair if possible and maybe the net also just looking at this time what is out there. Thanks ahead of time for any help anyone can give.

I am looking at buying a set of the older size volleyball poles that go into a sleeve in the floor. We are a small K-8 school so I might also be looking for a used pair if possible and maybe the net also just looking at this hydroquinone 4 cream buy online. Thanks ahead of time for any help anyone can give.
Explore online marketplaces like Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or eBay for used volleyball poles and nets. Check with local schools, sports clubs, or community centers, and consider posting your request on school bulletin boards or newsletters. Additionally, inquire at sporting goods stores for potential used or discounted equipment. Utilizing online forums or community groups related to sports and schools can also be fruitful. Ensure any used equipment meets safety standards before making a purchase. Good luck in finding the volleyball equipment for your K-8 school!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT