ADVERTISEMENT

TV Options

old_spartan

Jul 24, 2014
Direct TV is in dispute with ESPN so no game tonight. This seems to happen every year with at least one channel and Direct TV

What are the ups and downs to the various streaming services? YouTube TV. Fubo TV. Etc.

Direct TV is in dispute with ESPN so no game tonight. This seems to happen every year with at least one channel and Direct TV

What are the ups and downs to the various streaming services? YouTube TV. Fubo TV. Etc.
I love youtube tv. Only downside is you have to have good internet so the hunting cabin is a no go.

Reactions: 65TPT
Youtube tv for me from now through March. I cancel once the NCAA tournament is over

Not affecting me tonight. Can get ABC over the air. But no Sportscenter, etc. tomorrow.

Can also stream ESPN+. Anything on the ESPN networks will be on ESPN+, along with a lot more games not on the ESPN networks. Looks like I'll be able to survive, but it will have me looking at other options too. Just will be dependent on my internet being up, which is not 100% of the time.

Can also stream ESPN+. Anything on the ESPN networks will be on ESPN+, along with a lot more games not on the ESPN networks. Looks like I'll be able to survive, but it will have me looking at other options too. Just will be dependent on my internet being up, which is not 100% of the time.
Actually most stuff on ESPN is not on ESPN+

Actually most stuff on ESPN is not on ESPN+
Yep. I was just looking at it last night and saw it all listed, but didn't click on it. Tried SportsCenter this morning and says you have to activate thru a provider. So no ESPN game tonight for me unless I do something today.

Optic Communication
Thanks. Optic is coming to our part of town, but not here yet. Currently have Aire Fiber, which occasionally goes up and down. It's normally pretty good, but will sometimes go down for a few minutes. Better than when it first started.

Yep. I was just looking at it last night and saw it all listed, but didn't click on it. Tried SportsCenter this morning and says you have to activate thru a provider. So no ESPN game tonight for me unless I do something today.
Yeah they aren't going to give away the expensive stuff for an ESPN+ sub.

YouTube tv it is I can get you a referral if you want

It will be back on by next weekend. No way Disney or DirecTV going to screw with the NFL
I agree. It will be back by next weekend, but this isn’t the first time Direct TV has let this happen. It’s corporate greed. Disney says they’re hurting at the same time the average family can no longer consider taking their kids to the Disney parks.

I was fortunate to take my 3 grandchildren a few years ago. Likely the last time I’ll ever go.

Sail the 7 seas brothers. Tons of piracy options that cost nothing. Cast to tv. Some android devices can have applications downloaded to them. Costly platforms don’t care about you, take away channels, don’t allow for most to be all on same application, far more inconvenient. Couldn’t imagine paying over 1,000 (rough estimate) to watch the NFL if you like an out of market team. Stupid stuff. The greed is too much.

Referral code for anyone that needs it you will get $15 off
Thanks for the $15 discount. I'm sure you'll see a statement credit since I signed up.

I had already been considering switching from Directtv, but had not researched the other options yet. After you and AC100 recommended YouTubeTV, I looked at the channel offerings and other features, and it should serve me well. Got signed up and watching the college game tonight.

Will save me lots of $$$ vs Directtv. Just have to call Directtv tomorrow and break-up with them.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
Thanks for the $15 discount. I'm sure you'll see a statement credit since I signed up.

I had already been considering switching from Directtv, but had not researched the other options yet. After you and AC100 recommended YouTubeTV, I looked at the channel offerings and other features, and it should serve me well. Got signed up and watching the college game tonight.

Will save me lots of $$$ vs Directtv. Just have to call Directtv tomorrow and break-up with them.
Watching the game now as well. If you need a pump up be4 the call shinedown has a song called cut the cord. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: mosofan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT