ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Three of the four 2023 Heisman finalists transferred to their current teams.
Seems that this portal thing is working out pretty well.

Over 1,100 kids entered the portal on day one this year. Some people still claim it will destroy college football. I think it just makes it more fair and interesting.

Over 1,100 kids entered the portal on day one this year. Some people still claim it will destroy college football. I think it just makes it more fair and interesting.
you-are-dumb-really-dumb.gif

Ohio State starting QB instantly entered the portal. Starting QB for MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS? Staying right where he needs to be.

Reactions: shoot90draw
That because he's not worth a sh!t... no one wants him !
The exact opposite actually, CLOWN!!! Drew Allar had scholarship offers from Notre Dame, Tennessee, Louisville, Mississippi, Illinois, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Indiana, Washington, Texas A&M, Michigan, Kentucky, South Florida, Wake Forest, Iowa, Iowa State, Pittsburgh, Princeton, Kent State, Miami of Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Ohio, Bowling Green, Toledo, Akron and Central Michigan.

NICE TRY, CLOWN!!!!!

The exact opposite actually, CLOWN!!! Drew Allar had scholarship offers from Notre Dame, Tennessee, Louisville, Mississippi, Illinois, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Indiana, Washington, Texas A&M, Michigan, Kentucky, South Florida, Wake Forest, Iowa, Iowa State, Pittsburgh, Princeton, Kent State, Miami of Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Ohio, Bowling Green, Toledo, Akron and Central Michigan.

NICE TRY, CLOWN!!!!!
That was BEFORE he went to Sandusky State. Now the whole college football world knows that he is NWAS !!!

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Star DE Chop Robinson officially announced he is opting out of Penn State’s appearance in the Peach Bowl. Bahahahahaha
Did you even read the article!?!? Im guessing NOT because;

"Ole Miss head coach Lane Kiffin joked with reporters on Sunday, hoping that a few first-rounders on the defensive side of the ball for Penn State would perhaps opt out to prepare for the NFL Draft."

Chop is leaving for the NFL!! He is FIRST ROUND TALENT!!! That is NOT entering the transfer portal. Good on Chop. We wish him all the best. NICE TRY BOZO!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT