ADVERTISEMENT

This is NOT an insane cult

Heritage foundation—-not your every day far right whack jobs—-end recreational sex!!

When asked how Fascism starts, Bertrand Russell once said: "First, they fascinate the fools. Then, they muzzle the intelligent."

Reactions: HomeyR
Yet you act just like him....how many woman have you insulted and grabbed by the P today Trump.
I’ve never done it. Nor have I ever bragged about my sexcapades. But you have voted for someone who did. You were duped by a con artist whom historians rank as the worst president ever. Must make you proud to have such great judgment, patriot.

I’ve never done it. Nor have I ever bragged about my sexcapades. But you have voted for someone who did. You were duped by a con artist whom historians rank as the worst president ever. Must make you proud to have such great judgment, patriot.
LOL no you have, I even called you out on it, but keep denying it Trump....

I can at least admit when I make a mistake unlike a Narcissist like you...

LOL no you have, I even called you out on it, but keep denying it Trump....

I can at least admit when I make a mistake unlike a Narcissist like you...

You have Alzheimer’s like the two candidates there, sparky.

What woman? I don’t even know what you are talking about? You insulted all women when you voted for Mr. Grab em by the p-word, the convicted sexual assaulter. Explain that to your daughters and granddaughters

What woman? I don’t even know what you are talking about? You insulted all women when you voted for Mr. Grab em by the p-word, the convicted sexual assaulter. Explain that to your daughters and granddaughters

He’s talking about you insulting Brittany Mahomes when she did nothing to you except exist in a way you deem worthy of your unwarranted critique.
When asked how Fascism starts, Bertrand Russell once said: "First, they fascinate the fools. Then, they muzzle the intelligent."
The left is the party of censorship and will attack anyone who has a dissenting opinion and try to cancel them if they can’t silence them. The former party of free speech has been co-opted and you have been turned into a useful idiot who reposts Biden and Hilary both worked with Big Tech to censor people. A quick search will produce lawsuits against the Biden admin violating the 1st amendment and the SCOTUS is supposed to hear the case this term. It’s pretty clear case of you are that which you accuse others of being. Toots you are the fascist and more closely resemble a nazi than Trump. You try to belittle people instead of bringing factual arguments. Then play the Joe Biden and act like you don’t know what people are talking about when called out on past discretions (like insulting woman less than a week ago aka B Mahomes).

Reactions: bullitpdq68
I’m sure Toots will say the following is all just fine because they were stopping the spread of misinformation and saving democracy.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
Defending the USA party of Putin really looks good on you fellows. Mueller showed us the collusion, along with serious obstruction of justice and the POS Barr wouldn’t do the right thing.

Now the entire Hunter saga was Russian BS swallowed by Gym Jordan and his munchkins. Never seen a group of people get conned over and over like this and never learn.

Defending the USA party of Putin really looks good on you fellows. Mueller showed us the collusion, along with serious obstruction of justice and the POS Barr wouldn’t do the right thing.

Now the entire Hunter saga was Russian BS swallowed by Gym Jordan and his munchkins. Never seen a group of people get conned over and over like this and never learn.
They scurry to please their master..! ;)

I am not defending a party, I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy.... which seems to be lost on you.

opinion from the ny post?

good one.
There’s hundreds of articles from the left and right outlining how the censorship occurred. You can attack the first one I grabbed which links to the actual case or I could keep posting more. This seems pretty easy to understand but you still can’t admit the Biden admin will censor anyone with opposing views and then accuse others of what they are doing. Just because you don’t like Trump, it doesn’t mean our government should censor opinions even if they deem it “false information”. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

They scurry to please their master..! ;)
Which is exactly what you are doing. Biden admin is shown to censor opposing views and you and Toots are right there to try and defend him or justify silencing dissenting opinions. You are that which you accuse others of being.

There’s hundreds of articles from the left and right outlining how the censorship occurred. You can attack the first one I grabbed which links to the actual case or I could keep posting more. This seems pretty easy to understand but you still can’t admit the Biden admin will censor anyone with opposing views and then accuse others of what they are doing. Just because you don’t like Trump, it doesn’t mean our government should censor opinions even if they deem it “false information”. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
has anyone been found guilty?

Anyone can bring a case against anyone for anything.

Don't be so magat.

Daniel Patrick Moynahan, "You are entitled to your opinion, not your own facts." What a simpler time we lived in back then.

has anyone been found guilty?

Anyone can bring a case against anyone for anything.

Don't be so magat.
😂 I have not defended Trump at any point nor mentioned him. Your TDS is growing by the day. How is that even relevant? I brought a different article from a left leaning source outlining the case about to be heard by the Supreme Court because the other source wasn’t good enough for you but you just change the target again because you have no argument. This censorship case is not a case of someone being found guilty, this is about government acting in a way to stop dissenting opinions from being heard. That’s a bit different than Trump embellishing his worth of assets that were checked by the bank and still approved for the loan that he paid back. Please explain how those are even close to the same?

😂 I have not defended Trump at any point nor mentioned him. Your TDS is growing by the day. How is that even relevant? I brought a different article from a left leaning source outlining the case about to be heard by the Supreme Court because the other source wasn’t good enough for you but you just change the target again because you have no argument. This censorship case is not a case of someone being found guilty, this is about government acting in a way to stop dissenting opinions from being heard. That’s a bit different than Trump embellishing his worth of assets that were checked by the bank and still approved for the loan that he paid back. Please explain how those are even close to the same?
*pats head*

Bless your heart.

• Haha
Reactions: kaskaskiakid
*pats head*

Bless your heart.
Again showing your unmatched debate skills by throwing another ad hominem argument rather than try and argue the two cases are somehow similar to prove your point. I concede and appreciate your blessing. .

Again showing your unmatched debate skills by throwing another ad hominem argument rather than try and argue the two cases are somehow similar to prove your point. I concede and appreciate your blessing. .
Anyone who uses 'TDS' is certainly a trumper and unable to argue any valid points. Too biased.

Anyone who uses 'TDS' is certainly a trumper and unable to argue any valid points. Too biased.
Anyone who has been listening to conversation the last three years can spot TDS. Go back and look at all my posts. Never once support Trump. I just point about the hypocrisy in people like you talking out the side of your mouth all day about stuff.

Nice job again using a similar ad hominem argument and not responding with any details about what we were really talking about. In the real world, that type of response in debate would be considered concession on your part to any honest onlooker.

To summarize:
Me: point out fallacy
You: Trump bad, insult
Me: Point out hypocrisy
You: Trump bad, you bad, insult

Bravo

My argument was simple that a case going to the Supreme Court regarding 1st amendment rights and government censorship vs a case brought against a private citizen (past president or not) are not comparable. That has nothing to do with political affiliation or support of anyone. I support all government officials, especially the president, upholding their oath to defend the constitution which still include freedom of speech last time I checked even if they don’t agree with the opinion. Do you agree with free speech (don’t give me the you can’t yell fire argument, I’m talking about debating topics in an open form)

Anyone who has been listening to conversation the last three years can spot TDS. Go back and look at all my posts. Never once support Trump. I just point about the hypocrisy in people like you talking out the side of your mouth all day about stuff.

Nice job again using a similar ad hominem argument and not responding with any details about what we were really talking about. In the real world, that type of response in debate would be considered concession on your part to any honest onlooker.

To summarize:
Me: point out fallacy
You: Trump bad, insult
Me: Point out hypocrisy
You: Trump bad, you bad, insult

Bravo
you seem triggered.

Anyone using a both sides argument in this particular era is just an insincere person.

There has never been a party in the USA come completely unhinged like what we have right now. Using the term TDS when you have a twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 6 times financially bankrupt, 78 year ethically bankrupt fascist trying to destroy our government says a lot. Anyone who isn’t disturbed by the situation is brain dead.

Anyone using a both sides argument in this particular era is just an insincere person.

There has never been a party in the USA come completely unhinged like what we have right now. Using the term TDS when you have a twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 6 times financially bankrupt, 78 year ethically bankrupt fascist trying to destroy our government says a lot. Anyone who isn’t disturbed by the situation is brain
you seem triggered.
Have fun on here. You won’t even start to have a real conversation about how both sides are doing a lot of things wrong because of those blinders.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Jack Posobiec, yesterday at CPAC: “Welcome to the end of democracy. We are here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on Jan. 6, but we will endeavor to get rid of it.”

Reactions: Expect2Win
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT