ADVERTISEMENT

Tax Bill

65TPT

Nov 3, 2021

Interesting thread posted. I have not read the entire bill, but does make you think what all could be changing.

I could be wrong, but isn't it the Republican-led House who has to pass a bill to cut taxes?

I'm trying to make sense of everything as when it comes to taxes it gets a little overwhelming for me. But this link indicates these are the proposals from Biden's FY Budget Proposal. I also believe that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in 2017 runs out in 2025. So if it is not extended, there will be changes to people who make below 400k, even though it is being portrayed from the President that no one making under 400k would pay more in taxes. Again, I am no expert, but trying to learn about these topics.

I could be wrong, but isn't it the Republican-led House who has to pass a bill to cut taxes?
The real question is why did the GOP let those 'middle class' tax cuts expire yet kept the cuts for the rich?

Wonder if the ol' boys are ever gonna figure out the GOP.

The real question is why did the GOP let those 'middle class' tax cuts expire yet kept the cuts for the rich?

Wonder if the ol' boys are ever gonna figure out the GOP.
I understand what you're saying, but isn't Biden the one letting them expire?

I understand what you're saying, but isn't Biden the one letting them expire?
Man I would think you conservative constitution guys would realize who does what.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Man I would think you conservative constitution guys would realize who does what.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Congress approves or denies the president's proposed budget. I shared what the president proposed.

Did you even read the Twitter thread?
what twitter thread?

Money comes from the House.

Period.

President can ask for whatever he wants . Biden knows this house won't do anything for him so he is politicking .

what twitter thread?

Money comes from the House.

Period.

President can ask for whatever he wants . Biden knows this house won't do anything for him so he is politicking .
The very first post in this thread...explains in great detail what his proposing. And I feel it is from a non-biased source.

The very first post in this thread...explains in great detail what his proposing. And I feel it is from a non-biased source.
it doesn't matter what he 'PROPOSES'.

The HOUSE controls spending in the US government.

They aren't gonna do squat for biden.

The end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT