ADVERTISEMENT

Stan Kroenke

Drop.Tine

Nov 12, 2013
Has he made a considerable effort to keep the Ram's in Saint Louis? Or are the By-Laws just a suggestion and not a strictly enforced rule?

Is he paying for the stadium in full in LA? Can't see the Cali folks ok a tax increase to fund another stadium.

How bad is he screwing over the Raiders and Chargers?

Lets be honest, when he took over the Ram's a few years ago a "gee golly" kind of guy that wanted to put the money into the Ram's, he really did it because he knew on the backend he would be able to move the Ram's back to LA. He profited off of Georgia moving them here and he is going to profit off of them moving back.

I do love the approach that Dave Peacok has going. Fully disclosing everything to the NFL, making sure they know the cities intentions etc. Essentially trying to put the city of Saint Louis and the NFL against Kroenke.

And lastly when you're worth that much money, can you not afford a better hair piece? Seriously.

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:
Has he made a considerable effort to keep the Ram's in Saint Louis? Or are the By-Laws just a suggestion and not a strictly enforced rule?
I think we've seen over and over again that the by-laws being merely suggestions is definitely true. I believe the official word in the contract is "Follow the by-laws unless not following them will profit the NFL."

If Trump can't better hair I'll bet Kroenke can't either.

I can see it now. We'll all wake up one day and the Rams have been moved over night. Kroenke will not listen to the NFL, and the NFL will take it.

Thank you. This is true. Stl fans are not stupid.
This is a horrible franchise. Start
putting a decent product on the field and
you will sell out.

See Blues, Cardinals...

I don't care whether the Rams are in St. Louis or not. I just don't want my state tax dollars to fund anymore stadium or arenas in St. Louis.

Makes no sense.. Wants the people to fund a stadium in his home state, but will take the team to L.A and build it on his own? Take your sorry Lambs and be the step child to the Raiders I say!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT