ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Football

kaching

Feb 27, 2002
Its been legal for awhile - interested to know what schools practice football in the spring?

bots GIF

What are the legalities or guidelines for spring practice?

It is in Bosko's book, "The Ampipe Way--Boostering Made Easy." After Chapter 6 on "Creative Booster Bookkeeping," is Chapter 7. "Practices Make perfect. Extra Practices Make Winners," he goes into great detail on how to make illegal practices legal. "Open workouts" Anyone is allowed to attend. The fact you run Red Right 22 Texas and Split Right Scat Right 639 F Angle for more than 50 reps each time DOES NOT MAKE IT technically a real football practice. Just open exercise for any student that wants to be there."

It is in Bosko's book, "The Ampipe Way--Boostering Made Easy." After Chapter 6 on "Creative Booster Bookkeeping," is Chapter 7. "Practices Make perfect. Extra Practices Make Winners," he goes into great detail on how to make illegal practices legal. "Open workouts" Anyone is allowed to attend. The fact you run Red Right 22 Texas and Split Right Scat Right 639 F Angle for more than 50 reps each time DOES NOT MAKE IT technically a real football practice. Just open exercise for any student that wants to be there."
While you make some great points, you should know that I never made a book. I have been very vocal about NOT putting certain things in writing. That would most definitely include any potential or alleged fraudulent booster club practices.

While you make some great points, you should know that I never made a book. I have been very vocal about NOT putting certain things in writing. That would most definitely include any potential or alleged fraudulent booster club practices.

Of course, Bosko, we know you write under the pseudonym Sheldon Nickerson.

• Haha
Reactions: shoot90draw

We know its you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT