ADVERTISEMENT

SEC just a different beast

just like we tried to tell you guys.

Sorry texas. You gotta go to vandy next week!
Deliverance GIF

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
We came in with intentions. We came to eat. We came in hungry. - Kirby Smart

A hungry Dawg team playing defense like they did last night is a very dangerous team. Welcome to the SEC, Texas.

just like we tried to tell you guys.

Sorry texas. You gotta go to vandy next week!
lmao i love how the entire SEC is happy this happened because that proves they are scared of Texas being the best team.

Here is the side noone wants to talk about from the SEC, that was Texas worst game of the year and they looked way better than UGA and Bama in their worst games.

Travel to Vandy oh well, I wouldnt want to play Texas after what just happened because they are going to have a chip on their shoulder with all the shit talking from the rest of the SEC and America. They gonna be a lil peppery

We came in with intentions. We came to eat. We came in hungry. - Kirby Smart

A hungry Dawg team playing defense like they did last night is a very dangerous team. Welcome to the SEC, Texas.
yep no doubt
we got 2 weeks to get healthy for fla

Reactions: mosofan
Penn State will lose by double digits to Ohio State. You should hope they don’t make the college playoffs so they don’t get embarrassed in front of the whole country.
Thats an odd way of saying WINNING by double digits over Ohio State!! MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS have a BETTER shot at making noise in the college playoffs than the MU Tigers!! NICE TRY NINCOMPOOP!

I'll be enjoying this view from high in the rankings for a LONG time!
Two weeks must be a long time. Ohio State will give Penn State a loss. Texas and Penn State's schedule are very similar. Very weak, avoiding several top teams in their league. Enjoy the view for the next two weeks.

Two weeks must be a long time. Ohio State will give Penn State a loss. Texas and Penn State's schedule are very similar. Very weak, avoiding several top teams in their league. Enjoy the view for the next two weeks.
HA! MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS have been in the TOP TEN for LONGER than TWO WEEKS! With a win this Saturday, it will be even LONGER!!! NICE TRY!!

Hell Florida State was in the top 10 for a week. That proves nothing. PSU was overrated from the get go and they still haven’t beaten a good team. Your ranking is a facade.

HA! MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS have been in the TOP TEN for LONGER than TWO WEEKS! With a win this Saturday, it will be even LONGER!!! NICE TRY!!
MY GEORGIA BULLDOGS (even with one loss) are now rated higher than your Penn State kittys!! That's because we have played a good schedule and actually beat some good teams. 🤣🤣🤣 GO DAWGS!!!

MY GEORGIA BULLDOGS (even with one loss) are now rated higher than your Penn State kittys!! That's because we have played a good schedule and actually beat some good teams. 🤣🤣🤣 GO DAWGS!!!
Yeah, one loss SO FAR! Its a long season and your GA Bulldogs have already proven they can be beat! Until MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS lose, you cant say that! HA! NICE TRY!

A few years ago the SEC was head and shoulders above the rest of CFB. But those days are no more. Parity is everywhere. There is a good chance an SEC team does not win the national title this year again.

• Love
Reactions: BoosterBosko
A few years ago the SEC was head and shoulders above the rest of CFB. But those days are no more. Parity is everywhere. There is a good chance an SEC team does not win the national title this year again.
From top to bottom there is no conference like the SEC

UGA
Bama
A&M
Tenn
LSU
Texas
Mizzou
SC
Ol Miss
boomer
UK
Fla
Auburn
MS State.

Boomer is finding out what its all about.

Last edited:
Is the SEC the best league, top to bottom? No doubt. But, for Oklahoma this is not about OU learning anything about the SEC. With starting receivers that should not even be dressing on Saturdays and a patchwork offensive line, the Sooners are just not a good football team right now. That would be the case in any league. (thats only a couple of the problems... the list is long)

Is the SEC the best league, top to bottom? No doubt. But, for Oklahoma this is not about OU learning anything about the SEC. With starting receivers that should not even be dressing on Saturdays and a patchwork offensive line, the Sooners are just not a good football team right now. That would be the case in any league. (thats only a couple of the problems... the list is long)
They wouldn't have a loss in the big12 as it used to be (except texas)

OU does have some injuries, no doubt, but Venables is not head coaching material. There is a reason it took him forever to get a head coaching job despite being a defensive coordinator at OU and Clemson for years. And wouldn’t the lack of depth of quality players be on him.

OU does have some injuries, no doubt, but Venables is not head coaching material. There is a reason it took him forever to get a head coaching job despite being a defensive coordinator at OU and Clemson for years. And wouldn’t the lack of depth of quality players be on him.
In the big12 you don't need that depth. You don't play the monsters like you do in the SEC every week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT