ADVERTISEMENT

Ray-Pec 23, DeSmet 0 FINAL

Now DeSmet is bringing the house and get it back on a QB fumble! Question how many D1 recruits are on this Spartans team? All of them LOL???

Ray Pec stops again ball on own 8. D Lines winning both sides now. DeSmet QB noticeably limped off.........

WOW HUGE sack on 4th down. Ray Pec HOLDS AGAIN. DLine is owning this first half.

At the half................D Lines owning this one. Ray Pec got the ONE big TD run. Panthers get ball to start the second.

How are the teams different from last year, seeing how mismatched they were?

Also, how dumb is Kruse for leaving, he couldn't wait a year to double dip salary? (Maybe he wanted to leave his assistants as well off as he could.)
Simple psychology (playing out at Webb so far too). VERY HARD to play essentially the same team you blew away the year before.

Reactions: Chess2496
SOPH RB putting on a show! Another Ray Pec long distance rushing TD!!!!!!!

I wouldn't put a full stock of credit with Ray-Pec in that win because DeSmet played a partial season and that could have put DeSmet at a slight disadvantage
This is definitely an asterisk season BUT give the Panthers credit. They were in high gear from start to end. Very impressive performance regardless of circumstances.

Reactions: wcrb15
I wouldn't put a full stock of credit with Ray-Pec in that win because DeSmet played a partial season and that could have put DeSmet at a slight disadvantage

Is that kind of like saying “I know you kissed Miss America, but she was drunk so don’t be too excited!” Heard an old coach one time say don’t apologize for a win, there is no such thing as a bad win”. My guess is the Ray-Pec kids are celebrating with full stock enthusiasm. Could also take the theory of DeSmet had less risk, less chance of injuries, and were more fresh and rested than Ray-Pec.

I think the real head scratcher is who the heck ranks these teams? Obv is arbitrary, but I bet there are 15 teams in Texas alone who are better than DeSmet.

Is that kind of like saying “I know you kissed Miss America, but she was drunk so don’t be too excited!” Heard an old coach one time say don’t apologize for a win, there is no such thing as a bad win”. My guess is the Ray-Pec kids are celebrating with full stock enthusiasm. Could also take the theory of DeSmet had less risk, less chance of injuries, and were more fresh and rested than Ray-Pec.

I think the real head scratcher is who the heck ranks these teams? Obv is arbitrary, but I bet there are 15 teams in Texas alone who are better than DeSmet.
Just 15????

Reactions: RawMeat

I wouldn't be excited about kissing Miss America if she was sloppy drunk and pucking everywhere lol...and that's kinda what DeSmet looked like today. If they had a full season to play the same level of competition that Rec-Pec had it may have at least been a little closer game. That's all I was saying. They didn't look like a typical DeSmet team. They look out of sync.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT