ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi withdraws Invitation to Trump for State of the Union Speach??

outsideveer89

Mar 1, 2018
Trump sends her a letter cancelling use of military aircraft for her junket to Europe, Afghanistan, and Egypt, tells her if she wants to go to fly commercial.

Looks like Senate will invite trump to present the State of the Union speech in its chambers.

this is going to get good

Reactions: millerbleach
Trump sends her a letter cancelling use of military aircraft for her junket to Europe, Afghanistan, and Egypt, tells her if she wants to go to fly commercial.

Looks like Senate will invite trump to present the State of the Union speech in its chambers.

Yeah, now she going to fly commercial into a war zone with everyone knowing she’s on her way. Valerie Plame much?

HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUS, (BESIDES THAT BLITHERING IDIOT MILLER) WHEN YOU SPELL SPEECH, SPEACH . NO ONE IN NECK CITY IS AS IGNORANT AS OUTSIDEVEER 89. OUTSIDE JUST SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING YOU VILLAGE IDIOT. EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU AND DONNIE EVEN THOUGH HE STILL LIKES RAY MOORE'S GIRLS.

Yep outing everybody that IS going on that trip was great idea. I'm sure there is no security worries about them now. :mad:

Reactions: TJ_DUB
HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUS, (BESIDES THAT BLITHERING IDIOT MILLER) WHEN YOU SPELL SPEECH, SPEACH . NO ONE IN NECK CITY IS AS IGNORANT AS OUTSIDEVEER 89. OUTSIDE JUST SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING YOU VILLAGE IDIOT. EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU AND DONNIE EVEN THOUGH HE STILL LIKES RAY MOORE'S GIRLS.
Ignorant? Who is Ray Moore?

I thought when Pelosi asked Trump to postpone the state of the Union it was a power play, now Trump makes his move. I think it is clear that we have two very childish people in two very powerful positions and nobody who is partisan to their party can see it, It is only us citizens who are going to suffer when this all comes crashing down because these two are trying to prove who has the most power.

Reactions: MIZZOU71
Yep outing everybody that IS going on that trip was great idea. I'm sure there is no security worries about them now. :mad:
Who did anyone 'OUT" these people are all democratic members of congress and their aides ( 100 of them in total) people all over the globe knew about the the trip well in advance its not like it was a clandestine operation conducted by James Bond and M

And Honestly if the shutdown is such a big problem its kind of stupid for half of congress to go on a European vacation instead of working on it

Last edited:

Well you must be running a close second because I have never lived in Neck City in my life.

I live in Jasper

Where the hell do you get your information???

If memory serves me correct, which sometimes I wonder, you used to have in the left column where it has Joined, Messages, Likes a Location could be added and I swear under location you had Neck City at one time. If I was just hallucinating I apologize to the good people of Neck City, and pray for the good people of Jasper.

Who did anyone 'OUT" these people are all democratic members of congress and their aides ( 100 of them in total) people all over the globe knew about the the trip well in advance its not like it was a clandestine operation conducted by James Bond and M

And Honestly if the shutdown is such a big problem its kind of stupid for half of congress to go on a European vacation instead of working on it
Anytime people in congress or the WH make a trip to war zone it is kept secret until they have safely landed in country and I'm bettin even YOU know that. I do agree NONE of them should be going on such a trip until the government has reopened, that includes Trump to Mara Lago and the all pf the senate and house folks taking the weekend off.
My bad I guess it was just Trump's wife that used a government plane to travel to Mara Lago right now. She should not use such transportation while the government is shut down either.

Last edited:
I thought when Pelosi asked Trump to postpone the state of the Union it was a power play, now Trump makes his move. I think it is clear that we have two very childish people in two very powerful positions and nobody who is partisan to their party can see it, It is only us citizens who are going to suffer when this all comes crashing down because these two are trying to prove who has the most power.
I agree bullit and I have said so before now. These people have to get over the jr high crap and get something done. Not sure how that happens until Mitch allows the senate to vote up or down on the bill before them now. Once that happens they can go to the next move. As it stands now this a McConnell shutdown. The house has voted 9 times on various way to open the government while Mitch doesn't NOTHING!

I agree bullit and I have said so before now. These people have to get over the jr high crap and get something done. Not sure how that happens until Mitch allows the senate to vote up or down on the bill before them now. Once that happens they can go to the next move. As it stands now this a McConnell shutdown. The house has voted 9 times on various way to open the government while Mitch doesn't NOTHING!

I agree, even if it passes and the President will then not sign it or it does not pass the Senate then it moves back to the house and they own it. Work this crap out, but I think both Trump and Pelosi are so afraid they are going to look bad in the eyes of their base they are willing to lead this country down a very bad path.

Reactions: MIZZOU71
Anytime people in congress or the WH make a trip to war zone it is kept secret until they have safely landed in country and I'm bettin even YOU know that. I do agree NONE of them should be going on such a trip until the government has reopened, that includes Trump to Mara Lago and the all pf the senate and house folks taking the weekend off.
My bad I guess it was just Trump's wife that used a government plane to travel to Mara Lago right now. She should not use such transportation while the government is shut down either.
If we have to put up with Uncle Donnie, then Melania should have to as well. She said, “I do.” I said, “I don’t.” But he’s still here.

I agree they both made power plays. Anyone who says otherwise is simply a hack.
Two things though, who started it, and which one is more valid? There is literally no reason the SOTU address can't happen and why is this trip needed (ever), especially when the shutdown is stated by those leaving as a huge crisis?
Question: when all what comes crashing down?
Pelosi is doing what she thinks her base wants and so is Trump. I think a compromise could easily be reached but Pelosi is only offering compromises that she compromises nothing on.

Opening the government isn't a compromise. What compromise has been offered? It could easily be said that all Pelosi has to do is offer border wall money and the shutdown ends. Why does Mitch need to be the one making the concessions?

I agree they both made power plays. Anyone who says otherwise is simply a hack.
Two things though, who started it, and which one is more valid? There is literally no reason the SOTU address can't happen and why is this trip needed (ever), especially when the shutdown is stated by those leaving as a huge crisis?
Question: when all what comes crashing down?
Pelosi is doing what she thinks her base wants and so is Trump. I think a compromise could easily be reached but Pelosi is only offering compromises that she compromises nothing on.
Then, by definition, there is no compromise. Why was the “compromise” good enough until Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter called Uncle Donnie a “pansy” if he signed anything to avoid the shutdown unless he got money for his wall?

Trump should offer full DACA and a path to citizenship for those people within 10 years for 10 billion in immediate funding for the border wall.

Those people are never going to leave this country it would cause absolutely no harm to anyone. Then let the Dems vote NO on full citizenship for them if they want to.

Then stay tough as hell on anyone trying to enter the country without following due process of our laws
Now we’re up to $10 billion? Is that for the first installment or for the first two?

Then, by definition, there is no compromise. Why was the “compromise” good enough until Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter called Uncle Donnie a “pansy” if he signed anything to avoid the shutdown unless he got money for his wall?
I'll let you try. Show me where Trump said your "compromise" (that compromised nothing for the libs) was good enough according to Trump.

I'll let you try. Show me where Trump said your "compromise" (that compromised nothing for the libs) was good enough according to Trump.
It was all over the news. I’m surprised you didn’t hear about it.

Opening the government isn't a compromise. What compromise has been offered? It could easily be said that all Pelosi has to do is offer border wall money and the shutdown ends. Why does Mitch need to be the one making the concessions?
It was a great deal a week or two before, then the talk show folks told Trump how awful it was and he caved. Trump was offered $25 billion for border security and a daca deal a year or so ago and he was all for it, until he wasn't, so NO ONE knows how to negotiate with him on ANYTHING! Why do you people keep insisting Mitch has to make concessions? All he has to do is allow a vote on the current bill on his desk which has the same money it had in it a couple of months ago when it passed in the senate. I still want you to tell me why Trump needs MORE border money in THIS budget when he hasn't spent half of the money he was given in the last go round on this subject? When that money has been spent on the border, maybe sometime this year, he can ask for more on the next budget.

Shouldn't be hard for you to get a quote then, right.
I guess it would be easier for me to provide a quote since it seems you don’t want to even attempt to broaden your horizons and educate yourself ... just my opinion. Not meant as an attack.

Who’s giving? If it happens, our tax money is taken. Against the will of the majority of Americans.
Not at all, the majority or our country elected Trump and approve of his policy. If that wasn't true Clinton would be in the White House

Not at all, the majority or our country elected Trump and approve of his policy. If that wasn't true Clinton would be in the White House
Could it be a majority who voted for him believed him when he said Mexico would pay for the wall and his tax cuts would benefit them? Did Uncle Donnie lie or was he that naive?

Not exactly sure. He lost the popular vote by 3 million. The majority was in the wonderful outdated EC.

Not exactly sure. He lost the popular vote by 3 million. The majority was in the wonderful outdated EC.

Oh no, not the electoral college...the one thing that keeps every election being won by 5 big cities. God forbid someone in Oran, Missouri have a voice.

Reactions: millerbleach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT