ADVERTISEMENT

My Latest Efforts #2

shoot90draw

Sep 15, 2005
Similarly to effort #1, I saw "Style and add-ons by Audentio" at the bottom of the football forum and it was also hyperlinked. I found the email address hello@audentio.com. I reached out this morning (08/02/24) via email. Below is my email and their response;

"To Whom It May Concern;

I am writing out of desperation. I have been a community member of https://mosports.rivals.com/ since 2003 and need any help that is possible. I noticed at the bottom of the forums "Style and add-on by Audentio." Which is why I am contacting you today.

This Rivals website has been the subject of a massive bot attack. Starting in July 2024, These bot accounts post spam threads regarding drugs, weight loss, self help, etc. Making the forums almost unusable. The only known moderator left many years ago. Several of us have attempted to contact Yahoo and Rivals but to no avail.

Since your company's software helped build and/or maintains the site, would someone at your company have the ability to delete threads, ban the bot accounts, and make current, legitimate users moderators?

Please help!!"

Response from Audentio
"Hi there, thanks for getting in touch - we do work with Rivals but we don't manage the board in any way or have the ability to make anyone moderators, however I can pass the concerns on for you and try and see if they can be addressed.
Matt"

I did not reply as work got busy for me and now it seems the bots have left. Like efforts #1, I have the emails of all this but have no idea how to get them here.

Similarly to effort #1, I saw "Style and add-ons by Audentio" at the bottom of the football forum and it was also hyperlinked. I found the email address hello@audentio.com. I reached out this morning (08/02/24) via email. Below is my email and their response;

"To Whom It May Concern;

I am writing out of desperation. I have been a community member of https://mosports.rivals.com/ since 2003 and need any help that is possible. I noticed at the bottom of the forums "Style and add-on by Audentio." Which is why I am contacting you today.

This Rivals website has been the subject of a massive bot attack. Starting in July 2024, These bot accounts post spam threads regarding drugs, weight loss, self help, etc. Making the forums almost unusable. The only known moderator left many years ago. Several of us have attempted to contact Yahoo and Rivals but to no avail.

Since your company's software helped build and/or maintains the site, would someone at your company have the ability to delete threads, ban the bot accounts, and make current, legitimate users moderators?

Please help!!"

Response from Audentio
"Hi there, thanks for getting in touch - we do work with Rivals but we don't manage the board in any way or have the ability to make anyone moderators, however I can pass the concerns on for you and try and see if they can be addressed.
Matt"

I did not reply as work got busy for me and now it seems the bots have left. Like efforts #1, I have the emails of all this but have no idea how to get them here.
We should all take note of these avenues. If a ton of us reach out, the bots might get resolved sooner. Should they return.

"To Whom It May Concern;

Please help!!"

Response from Audentio
Matt"

amazon fly GIF

I may be one of the only ones who actually wants this crap to actually tank but ill leave that for the pol crap board even though i dont set foot in that shithole
I did many years ago agree. Not real good for what is supposed to be an entertainment site to have that especially these days, frankly.

Ah screwed up Sonny Bryan's, of course, is over west on INWOOD. My bad, cards.
never heard of it myself but that's because my time was split in Houston and Austin areas. Only reason I know the joints i do is 1 the BBQ joint has a location in Austin area, so does the wing joint, and the Brazilian steakhouse was during a company trip. they send us to Dallas alot

Reactions: thetophat2021
never heard of it myself but that's because my time was split in Houston and Austin areas. Only reason I know the joints i do is 1 the BBQ joint has a location in Austin area, so does the wing joint, and the Brazilian steakhouse was during a company trip. they send us to Dallas alot
It is the "tourist trap" long time famous BBQ joint featured on TV all the time. It is alright we have better brisket in KC.

It is the "tourist trap" long time famous BBQ joint featured on TV all the time. It is alright we have better brisket in KC.
Oh thats where they send all the people so they dont fill the actual restaurants they go to lol.

Trust me KC does not have better Brisket than where I am sending you.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Ill take some fish tacos over your alls dry, overcooked brisket any day!
dont say you all when referencing KCs dry ass deli sliced no flavor having brisket.

I Prefer Texas Style thick sliced juicy brisket. The difference is in the cook KC uses a quick 6-10hr cook high temp. Texas goes low and slow 14-18 hr cook low temps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT