ADVERTISEMENT

MU has a good recruiting class......................

Pure Swing

Mar 31, 2004
Terry Beckner makes it a great one. If they land him, will this be the highest rated Tiger recruiting class?

Momma is making the Davis twins go to Nubs I think.

Do they offer the tOSU employment plan that EE's dad is on?

Originally posted by shoot90draw:
If they land him and the Davis twins....yes. This would be the best recruiting class for MU in a very very long time.
If you are saying a very very long time, tell us when was there a better one.

Hilarious, isn't Beckner going to MU because of "momma"? As we discussed previously. You silly rascals.

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:
Hilarious, isn't Beckner going to MU because of "momma"? As we discussed previously. You silly rascals.
I never said momma and Beckner.. Teammates are going there...it's close to family and ESL. Plus he knows MU is DlineU.

Lol yes FSU or OSU never send dlinemen to the NFL. What are you smoking?

It's simple..........Beckner's momma knows what's best for her son...............momma Davis doesn't.

Originally posted by Pure Swing:
It's simple..........Beckner's momma knows what's best for her son...............momma Davis doesn't.
Ha.
party0005.r191677.gif

Oh, now I see. Someone finally spelled it out for me....

All the great ones want to go to MIZZOU... and the only reason they don't is because MOMMY won't let them.... I finally understand.

Terry Beckner makes it a great one. If they land him, will this be the highest rated Tiger recruiting class?
Recruiting class ratings mean nothing
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by PlayerTwo:

Recruiting class ratings mean nothing
roll.r191677.gif
I would agree with that to a point. The best example is K-State. Bill Snyder has got lower ranked recruits to play like 5 stars. Plus he recruits heavily in JuCos.

I will add TBJ would like to his granny to watch him play...but her or TBJs mother didn't open a pro-MU account on Twitter. Unlike an aforementioned lady of the north.

Originally posted by wcowherd:
I've never said starts don't matter. I actually feel the opposite.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I know. I know. Just giving Veer a hard time.
Don't bother me. It's clear how the star givers are football experts since Mizzou's WR went from ZERO to 3 stars over night.

That's some great work there.
laugh.r191677.gif

Texas and ND always sign good to great classes. Wonder why they suck.

Originally posted by Veer2Eternity:

It's clear how the star givers are football experts since Mizzou's WR went from ZERO to 3 stars over night.
This true. They also had a 5 star go to ZERO.

This post was edited on 1/30 3:15 PM by SadButTrue

Originally posted by SadButTrue:

It's clear how the star givers are football experts since Mizzou's WR went from ZERO to 3 stars over night.
This true. They also had a 5 star go to ZERO.

This post was edited on 1/30 3:15 PM by SadButTrue
Zero??? I thought he went HIGHer...............

Don't bother me. It's clear how the star givers are football experts since Mizzou's WR went from ZERO to 3 stars over night.

laugh.r191677.gif

Because there is more that goes into than just stars? Good grief man, you have to have everything explained to you.

laugh.r191677.gif

Because there is more that goes into than just stars? Good grief man, you have to have everything explained to you.
stars are BS.

If my 8 year old signed with bama next week he'd be moved up to 4 star without anyone ever seeing him play.

laugh.r191677.gif

stars are BS.

If my 8 year old signed with bama next week he'd be moved up to 4 star without anyone ever seeing him play.
Ok, so don't say a word if Terry Becker signs with Mizzou. Since his ranking doesn't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT