ADVERTISEMENT

Lee’s Summit North/Mill Valley

Jordan_Belfort

Nov 3, 2023
Haven’t seen anything talked about with this one, being out of the area I honestly didn’t know this game was being played until I saw a post this morning. KC area guys, North should win this one right? MV has been good on the kansas side, but North is a different animal.

Haven’t seen anything talked about with this one, being out of the area I honestly didn’t know this game was being played until I saw a post this morning. KC area guys, North should win this one right? MV has been good on the kansas side, but North is a different animal.
It is on local TV that much I know for sure. LSN really hasn't played anyone that will challenge them just two weeks in but did look at MV's opener their D struggled mightily. Pure guess this is a shootout going right down to the wire.

Reactions: Jordan_Belfort
It is on local TV that much I know for sure. LSN really hasn't played anyone that will challenge them just two weeks in but did look at MV's opener their D struggled mightily. Pure guess this is a shootout going right down to the wire.
Lee's Summit North will win this one by 21

Rock beat Ray-Pec 35-14
LSN beat them 35-0.
Things that make you go, hmmm?

49-14 over Staley, impressive.
Rock over St. Pius 24-12.
Not so much.

But remember, Rockhurst is always a slow-burning team that builds and gets better and better each week.

e10c4ae8-f22a-4c62-8012-b6f0039cad23_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT