ADVERTISEMENT

Junior high baseball

kaching

Feb 27, 2002
When is junior high baseball season? Fall or spring? And about how many schools do it.

When is junior high baseball season? Fall or spring? And about how many schools do it.
It is in the spring. I don't know how many schools do it but the number is growing. Poplar Bluff is having that discussion now. A lot of travel ball programs hate it because if kids play Jr high ball they can't play travel ball until their season is over so some travel ball teams don't have enough kids to play until May. They miss all the tournaments in late March and all of April.

Lincoln is starting JH baseball and softball this year and it's in the spring. I think so other Kaysinger schools may be looking into it. Lincoln currently has home and away games scheduled with Clinton, Warsaw & Versailles.

Lincoln is starting JH baseball and softball this year and it's in the spring. I think so other Kaysinger schools may be looking into it. Lincoln currently has home and away games scheduled with Clinton, Warsaw & Versailles.
Poplar Bluff will have Jr High ball next spring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT