ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting

Jr4038

May 19, 2016
I am a truck driver, I travel from MO to CA to NYC and back hauling fresh produce! While in my travels, I always like to search the random towns I drive through and see how their football programs are. Other than Aledo,Tx, I never really found a team worth following. Going over Donner Pass through Truckee,CA the other day I noticed a buildboard with the football teams photo that said back to back state champs on it so naturally I did some investigating and found something I thought was very interesting! A California high school is a two time defending state champ of Nevada! The schools is about 20miles from Nevada but is in California. They play almost all Nevada schools, are in a Nevada conference, and have won the Nevada state championship two years in a row! Has anyone else ever heard of something like this?

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
According to the great source, Wikipedia, there are 5 California schools and 1 Arizona school that compete in Nevada because of their isolation from other schools in their states. I have been through Truckee and South Lake Tahoe and can understand why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT