ADVERTISEMENT

I wish our president at least knew the facts about guns

cardsrock15

Aug 24, 2021
1. There has NEVER been an assault weapons ban
2. It is NOT difficult to legally buy machine guns, it's just expensive
3. There is no such thing as a "gun show loophole" private citizens can sell guns to each other anyplace they want to
4. You CANT buy guns online. If you do an online transaction it must be shipped to a local licensed gun dealer who runs a federal background check and transfers the gun to the buyer

He cannot admit that because if he did then he would have to admit that laws and regulations don't work to control human behavior.

He has to maintain the illusion that more Govt fascist tactics will work to make the constantly emotional safer.

You put a security fence around the entire facility, and keep every door locked. With good security guards at the main points of entry

I have a hell of a lot better chance of doing that to protect our kids, than you do of keeping a crazy mass murderer from getting a weapon and walking into an open facility and killing a dozen kids.

My fix is not easy but it can be done, Your fix is impossible

Last edited:
You put a security fence around the entire facility, and keep every door locked. With good security guards at the main points of entry

I have a hell of a lot better chance of doing that to protect our kids, than you do of keeping a crazy mass murderer from getting a weapon and walking into an open facility and killing a dozen kids.

My fix is not easy but it can be done, Your fix is impossible
Worked for the White House

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT