ADVERTISEMENT

Here's your info.

oldroundballer

Dec 12, 2001
Maybe the kid wasn't so innocent. None of us know what actually happened during the stop. But if this witness is the same kid that was involved in the robbery his story is going to be hard to believe. Terrible that someone got killed. The cop certainly may have overreacted. But it's starting to look like it was a lot more than just a couple innocent kids walking down the street and one of them was just gunned down in cold blood. If this kid got his hands on the cops gun while he was sitting in the car and managed to squeeze off a round that would no doubt put the cop in fear for his life. I doubt many here have ever been in the position. Just a really bad deal for everyone involved.

It'll be interesting to see the reactions from this news.

http://www.kmov.com/news/just-posted/Brown-is-named-suspect-in-robbery-moments-before-fatal-shooting-271391081.html

Originally posted by oldroundballer:
Maybe the kid wasn't so innocent. None of us know what actually happened during the stop. But if this witness is the same kid that was involved in the robbery his story is going to be hard to believe. Terrible that someone got killed. The cop certainly may have overreacted. But it's starting to look like it was a lot more than just a couple innocent kids walking down the street and one of them was just gunned down in cold blood. If this kid got his hands on the cops gun while he was sitting in the car and managed to squeeze off a round that would no doubt put the cop in fear for his life. I doubt many here have ever been in the position. Just a really bad deal for everyone involved.

It'll be interesting to see the reactions from this news.
Welcome to Urbania

IF he is the person who robbed the store without a weapon,
then he was gunned down over a $45 box of cigars.

There will be no winner in this no matter the outcome.

If the investigation finds the police officer not guilty, people will believe the truth was covered up.

If the investigation finds the officer guilty there will be those who believe they caved to the pressure.

Seems to me the racial divide is now larger than ever....

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
Actually if what you said happened in the other thread, he was gunned down for beating the crap out of the officer. The moment he started cracking the officers head, THAT was what he was gunned down over.

Nope.

He likely assaulted at least two people in a 10 minute span, one whom was a police officer.

Does that mean that the officer needed to use deadly force? Doubtful. However, I can easily tell you what I'd do in a situation I'm not in. Put me in the situation, and who knows.

Duck the officer did NOT know the kid was a suspect in the robbery at the time of his altercation with him. The kid did know what he had done and was very likely nervous when the officer pulled up.

Originally posted by MoronHater:
Nope.

He likely assaulted at least two people in a 10 minute span, one whom was a police officer.

Does that mean that the officer needed to use deadly force? Doubtful. However, I can easily tell you what I'd do in a situation I'm not in. Put me in the situation, and who knows.
So it's too much for you to do the right thing?

Originally posted by wcowherd:

Nope.

Let's see you get beat on by a 6'4" 290 thug that charges you and tries to take your gun.

It's not all butterflies and unicorns in the real world, fluff puff.

You should move to the SE neighborhood in KC and report back to us in 3 months. Rigth around Swope Park would be great.

You've been sheltered too long.
This post was edited on 8/17 8:54 AM by Veer2Eternity

Originally posted by wcowherd:

Nope.

IF he did indeed go after the officer, the "right thing" would have been a quick double tap to center of mass. Why 6 shots?

Maybe he kept coming at him?
I have not been in that situation but can imagine I would keep firing till he went down, or my gun was empty. Very bad position to be in for sure.

If it's during the struggle, then killing him would be perfectly reasonable. If he was trying to surrender, then killing him is absolutely wrong.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Black&Gold82:

IF he did indeed go after the officer, the "right thing" would have been a quick double tap to center of mass. Why 6 shots?
IF he intended to kill him....yes. IF he intended to stop him without killing hi but it didn't work......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT